Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Hagane Clan 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Hagane Clan 3-26

Akiyo
Hagane Clan 4-62

VALKYRIE
Hagane Clan Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Hagane Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Hagane Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Hagane Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Hagane Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Hagane Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Hagane Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Hagane Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Hagane Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Hagane Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Hagane Clan

3 posters

Go down

Hagane Clan Empty Hagane Clan

Post by Raikage Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:40 am

[Hagane]
Clan Description :: The Hagane clan are a small people in the large village of Kumogakure, compared to most other clans, their population numbers are 1/20th of the average. Very few males are born in this clan, and assume a lesser role than females. The females of this clan are dominant in personalities and responsibilities. Anatomy wise, they are all well gifted in their own sexes. The few men are well toned, muscular and possess a strength above the average person. The females also possess this strength, but their bodies are extremely beautiful and "gifted" in the womanly charms area. The clan usually possesses a dark blue hair color and silver eyes, but occasionally a member will be born with a different hair color. The Hagane are a proud people even if the are small, people born in their clan that look different are shunned and ostracized. Since there are so few males in the clan, polygamy is widely accepted amongst most members and the woman are quite frisky. Mostly the females of this clan lean to liking women more than men because they are so used to women in their clan... men are seen more of a tool to use for reproducing more offspring for the clan.
The clan's skin is naturally more dense than the average person, this is due to their main source of food. They eat metals for their clan ability, their bone structure is more resilient and their teeth can bite down of steel as if it were tough bread. Eating metal is not fully necessary for their clan element, but it aids greatly in chakra conversion if they already have a high source of metal in their body.

Clan History ::
Spoiler:

[Kinton]
Kekkei Genkai Name :: Kinton(Metal Release)
Kekkei Genkai Description :: Kinton is a bloodline ability that allows the members of the Hagane clan to manipulate metals in several forms. The KKG of this clan is in their very blood, granting them the ability to eat metals, become metals, bend metals with their hands and even from a distance. The most common form of this ability is through one's self- becoming metal and shaping their body into various weapons; advanced forms of this are manipulating metals with their will and not their bodies. A clan member's ability to eat and manipulate metal depends on their shinobi rank- as this is what defines ones personal progress. Being that this clan eats metals, they are unphased by things such a lead poisoning and the likes; both their skin and immune system is more resilient than an average person's. Each member of this clan's KKG automatically produces deposits of the metal they eat beneath their skin, this storage allows for use of metal release of jutsu on large scales. They use the chakra in their body to aid in the metal deposit replenishment so that even in combat, they can remain fully functional. In this sense, their KKG ability can be compared to the Kaguya's ability to enhance their body's calcium to manipulate bones.
Genin: Metal hardness of 1
Chuunin: Metal hardness of 2
SPC/Jounin: Metal hardness of 4
ANBU Black-Ops: Metal hardness of 6
Sannin: Metal hardness of 8
Kage: Metal hardness of 10

Kekkei Genkai Techniques ::
D Rank:

Jutsu Name::Tansetsu no Jutsu (Forge Weilding technique)Blunt
Jutsu Type::Offensive/Supplementary
Jutsu Affinity:: Kinton
Jutsu Rank ::D
Jutsu Description::Using the Metal Release KKG, the Hagane clan can generate any hammer, chains, fans or flat weapon.(Maximum of 20ft length & 5ft width) from their body; whether being separate from their body or part of their body. This jutsu can also be used to repair other broken or damaged weapons. Granted the weapons are limited to how well one can manipulate the metals.

B Rank:

S Rank:

Last edited by Hiren Hagane on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total

Raikage
Raikage

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 23
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Kumo

Back to top Go down

Hagane Clan Empty Re: Hagane Clan

Post by Daisuke Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:42 am

What TWO elements are fused to create Kinton? I'm assuming one is Earth. Also I forgot to add this onto the template at first but could you add Jutsu Rank to your techniques. The Template has been updated if you'd like to review it.

Spoiler:
This seems similar to Suigetsu's Hydration Technique. You'll have to expand on this ability using the Jutsu Template. It'll immediately be an S-Rank/Forbidden technique thus will have limited use and negative affects upon the user. Can't have the user turning into metal anytime they wanted, it'd make them virtually indestructable. You may however have shaping limbs into various weapons, but only as a seperate lower leveled techique.

Spoiler:
Why do you have specific types of metal for each rank instead of just keeping it simple ie. Can manipulate Metal, the more chakra imbued the stronger the metal? Is it just for aesthetic reasons? Cause I see you need to be higher ranked to use Silver but for Bronze which is physically stronger you only need to be genin.

Spoiler:
I'll allow being able to produce metal but it'll be better and more practical if it has to be from earth. Ie. Pillars of metal emerge from the ground, the user cups a small rock in his hands that shoots out as a spear when thrown. It's just to have a defined limit in terms of scale. A water user can simply generate enough water to cause a giant wave without some sort of source large enough like a river or the water beneath the earth, etc.

Spoiler:

Considering clones only have a fraction of the user's original strength does that mean attacks used in conjunction with clones aren't as strong as if the user used them directly?

Spoiler:
I'm not going to allow this technique on its own. It's like a Water user freezing a water source and manipulating it as Ice despite not having an Affinity to ice.
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:11 am

"What TWO elements are fused to create Kinton? I'm assuming one is Earth. Also I forgot to add this onto the template at first but could you add Jutsu Rank to your techniques. The Template has been updated if you'd like to review it."
  • This clan doesn't actually use elements at all in their metal manipulation, it is strictly the KKG ability of their body. If you think it would be better to use elements to make it sound more plausible, then I guess Doton & Katon would be the two elements used to create the clan's ability.

This seems similar to Suigetsu's Hydration Technique. You'll have to expand on this ability using the Jutsu Template. It'll immediately be an S-Rank/Forbidden technique thus will have limited use and negative affects upon the user. Can't have the user turning into metal anytime they wanted, it'd make them virtually indestructable. You may however have shaping limbs into various weapons, but only as a separate lower leveled techique.
  • It can be viewed akin to Suigetsu's hydrification technique, I'm not sure how to mean "expand on the ability with jutsu template" Do you want me to make a transformation jutsu for each individual rank? As for the S-Rank/Forbidden technique of whole metal body- Does this mean one will need Kinjutsu to use?

Spoiler:
Why do you have specific types of metal for each rank instead of just keeping it simple ie. Can manipulate Metal, the more chakra imbued the stronger the metal? Is it just for aesthetic reasons? Cause I see you need to be higher ranked to use Silver but for Bronze which is physically stronger you only need to be genin.
  • I actually based the levels of hardness off of a graph I found on google, but I guess it could have been mistaken. I can remove the specific metals and just ad a "hardness" level to each individual rank, sound better?

Spoiler:

I'll allow being able to produce metal but it'll be better and more practical if it has to be from earth. Ie. Pillars of metal emerge from the ground, the user cups a small rock in his hands that shoots out as a spear when thrown. It's just to have a defined limit in terms of scale. A water user can simply generate enough water to cause a giant wave without some sort of source large enough like a river or the water beneath the earth, etc.
  • How about A Rank & Higher jutsu need an outside source of metal to use the jutsu? A water user can mold their chakra into water for jutsu, so I figure my clan could as well- simply converting their chakra with the metal inside their body to perform said jutsu.

Spoiler:

Considering clones only have a fraction of the user's original strength does that mean attacks used in conjunction with clones aren't as strong as if the user used them directly?
  • Physically they'd be just as strong as my character and be able to use a simple jutsu such as changing their body parts into weapons- jutsu used in conjunction with the original would be on the same scale as regular jutsu, because the original would use their metal bodies for the medium of their attacks(Such as making one of the metal bodies explode into senbon needles)

Spoiler:

I'm not going to allow this technique on its own. It's like a Water user freezing a water source and manipulating it as Ice despite not having an Affinity to ice.
  • I see your point- but from a scientific standpoint- water has a constant temperature and requires effort to "freeze' As opposed to the metal which would already be heated up, would only be doing what it naturally does as melting temperature and cooling down: cooling down hardens it, no extra process to consider such as water-> conversion.

Raikage
Raikage

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:21 am

I think her clan is similar to the kaguya's clan. They have a special kKG ability limited to them without the use actually combining to chakra natures. They manipulate metal, just as kaguya's manipulate bones.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 14

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 18
Character Village: Missing

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 am

Spoiler:
Just Basically make it a Jutsu rather than mentioning it briefly is what I meant. Also Anything similar to the hydration jutsu is banned, it's basically auto dodge if you can completely turn into an element. It can also make a character near invincible, unless you explain the jutsu in detail of course.

Spoiler:
Yep that sounds fine

Spoiler:
That's a fair point but then there's no need to mention this as a jutsu on it's own if they can form metal using the Kinton chakra. It was mainly the whole generalization of what they can form that had me worried. Rather than saying they can create weapons and that they vary in size, etc. It'd be better if you had specific jutsu for specific weapons and armors so then the size, strength and that could be dependant on the Rank, if you get what I mean.

Spoiler:
Having them phyically as strong as your char makes sense because they are made of metal unlike Shadow clones, But then much like shadow clones their jutsu would be weaker, as your character's power is being spread across all the clone right?

Spoiler:
So then is all the metal that users produce originally molten but solidifies once produced, to for instance form weapon shapes and such? If so does it mean you can only control molten metal until it solidifies? The way it is on this site, you can have a character that can use Ice techniques for instance but once it melts they can't use Suiton techs unless they have two affinities at the time. An Ice user can't use Water, and a Molten Metal user can't use Solid Metal unless melted down, assuming they use molten metal of course

Spoiler:
Kaguya apparently infuse their calcium with chakra, hence why they can manipulate their bones
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:47 am