Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] 3-26

Akiyo
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] 4-62

VALKYRIE
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]

2 posters

Go down

Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] Empty Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]

Post by Raikage Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Spoiler:
The bath house, the place of sheer enjoyment and loss of concern for the daily life of a kage. This was where Hiren liked to relax and de-stress from all the work, worry, frustration and concern she dealt with on a daily basis as the Raikage. From ambassador meetings with smaller villages that supplied Kumogakure with food, to ambassadors of the much larger villages like Konohagakure and Iwagakure. Lately, it seemed that all she did was sit in her office and listen politely as messengers talked about their own village's problems and tension. Only after they had exhausted themselves did Hiren decide to respond. She felt more like a councilor to those who needed guidance. While they talked about their problems and how her own village was involved in some way, Hiren listened intently and then seized the opportunity to offer valuable insight and subtly lead the ambassadors down a line of reasoning they found acceptable but also would help Kumogakure in the long run.

It was a tiring task though, both mentally and physically- Hiren was a creature of movement and careful strategy, not a desk worker and therapist. It took more effort for her to sit still and remain polite than it did to offer insight and get results from the meetings. She naturally had a sharp mind and coming up with ways to remedy situations was very easy for her; just recently, she had fixed the shortage of food issue in Kumogakure by offering nearby farming villages protection and farming assistance. The farmers had had a long animosity with Kumogakure because of the previous Raikage's pride had offended them; Hiren had taken care of that first thing. She assured them that she was a humble and respectful Raikage, wise beyond her early age of twenty three years and equally powerful as any other kage who was at least twice her age.

Hiren did have pride and a lot of it, but the pride she held was for her village and not for herself. She was considered an "outcast" from her own clan, the Hagane... but her determination and love for her village had aided her in breaking the stereotype set by her clan. Any disdain or disrespectful thoughts they might harbor for her was well repressed, she dealt with them on a daily basis to get metal projects along Kumogakure going or finished. Not in a long time had she even felt a hint of animosity or disrespect from them. Hiren possessed beautifully long red hair while her clan members possessed dark blue hair; their animosity and disrespect for her had simply been the byproduct of her genetics when she was born. In terms of power, she trumped all of them and anyone else in her village. Of course she had been recognized for this and her keen intellect and pride for her village had led to her becoming the Raikage.

Now she was alone though, the bath house she was in was a public one, but it was very late at night. The paper windows of the bath house reflected the soft candle light and the steam from the hot water wafted up into the air and danced beautifully. Hiren had just arrived a few moments prior and privately, she didn't want to bring any ANBU or bodyguards, she was perfectly capable of defending herself. She stood in the changing room adjacent to the bath room- her hands ran down her kage robe as she unzipped it and slid it down her bare shoulders and onto the floor. She picked the robe up and folded it neatly and put it in a basket nearby, then she stood there in her black panties and bra as she took off her kage hat and and set it neatly atop the kage robe in the basker. She reached behind her and unstrapped her bra with great skill, her large breasts seemed to grow bigger as she released them from the imprisonment of the bra; she slid it down the length of her shoulders and down her arms before dropping it in a basket beside the kage robes. She then bent at the waist and looped her thumbs into the hips of her panties and hooked them as she closed her thumbs around he soft black satin fabric. She pulled them down past her hips and revealed a perfectly tight butt that was tones from daily exercise, even removing the panties didn't change the shape much.

She slid the panties down her legs and then placed the satin black panties in the basket with the bra and grabbed a large white towel on a shelf nearby, she held it in her right arm and against her breast as she opened the sliding doors to the bath room. She stood there for a second and gazed at it, the bath area itself was quite impressive, considering it was a public bath house. Then again, it was also very close to her office and accommodations had likely been made in anticipation of her inevitable arrival. The bath area was built into the floor and deep enough for the steamy hot water to reach up to Hiren's torso while sitting down; the width and length of the bath was large enough to comfortable fit six women and still have a bit of room to "play"

Hiren sat the towel on a bench against a far wall and tested the water in the bath with her toe, it was warm, very warm... just the way she liked it. Without hesitation, Hiren stepped deep into the bath water and took a seated position with her back to the double doors. She sighed in delight as she felt the hot water caress every inch of her body and ease the tense muscles. It wasn't as great as a body massage, but it definitely beat anything else at the moment. She placed her arms on the sides of the bath and closer her eyes to relax as the hot water soaked away all her concerns. Her breasts floated well in the hot water and she was proud of that; even though she carried large deposits of metal in her body and weighed about 1.50% more than the average human, somehow her breasts still managed to float. Of course they were natural, even if they were sized last at 44DD- it must only be natural to float even with metal deposits in her body with melons that big. The funniest part about that, is that the metal deposits couldn't be felt just from touch; to anyone else, her body would feel like the smoothest silk even though it was conditioned for fighting and tough environments.

She leaned her head back slightly and sank a little deeper into the water as she began to hum a tune popular in the village of Kumogakure; it was a song by a band that had recently risen to fame, this band had actually played live after her coronation ceremony as the new Raikage. So it was somewhat of a sentimental band for her.

Last edited by Raikage Hiren on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Raikage
Raikage

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 23
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Kumo

Back to top Go down

Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA] Empty Re: Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]

Post by Lilynette Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:06 am

Lilynette Bakuton had spent the last few weeks training away from the prying and annoying else of the elders that didn't trust her or any one from her clan, trying to come up with the best explosion jutsu ever seen in the Kumo, so far she had a few ideas running around in her mind but she had to wait until she could find a spot to test her ideas out. Now that Lilynette actually had a moment to rest, she wasn't sure what to do with herself. She'd already taken two three hour long naps, and the day was still going by slowly, too slow of her but there wasn't anything she could about it. So she lay in her bed, staring up at her ceiling, wondering what to do. Her obvious lack of friends was a problem, because who did she have to hang out with? She didn't mind hanging out with her fellow clan mates but she want to expand her social network, maybe even find a nice lady to date or something. But not many people had the guts to date someone like her, her emotions were like a box of color assorted bombs. You never know what your going to get. Reconsidering her idea, Lilynette realized that she was a Sannin, and she didn't even have any work to do, not that she complain about it too much, at least she wasn't stuck in the office doing paperwork like the kages. Lilynette Bakuton hadn't been on a mission in months. So what had she been doing? Nothing but training and blowing things up. Maybe she trained a little too much...but it only made her stronger, and she couldn't deny that was one of the things she wanted most in life. Power, in a way, was a drug to her, and she was hooked. Anything that would make her stronger than the last day would due, it was all enough to please her. Why was he so obsessed with power? Part of her believed it to be her personality and clan genetics. Then she let out quiet laugh as she thought about her hunger for power. Not many people knew about her suppress personality trait.

On the flipside there a part of her personality that was submissive in nature, which she noticed appeared in her romantic endeavors. As she start at the roof she wonder why she had this personality trait, it was rare, pretty much unheard. A submissive Bakuton, you had a better chance of seeing pigs fly. Lilynette Bakuton could feel herself getting slightly turn on by the idea of submitting in a mature way. Fantasizing herself as “liberated” from all the responsibilities that go with functioning in dominant professional roles offers her a respite from always having to be in control. That why people choose to be submissive at times right. To let someone else being in charge for a change. Lilynette resisted the urge to 'play' with herself, she thought only sexless losers did that and she wasn't a loser by any means. So Lilynette decided to talk another nap as she try to make this day go by quicker.

When Lilynette finally awaken from her sleep she finally decided to get out of her bed and put on her standard revealing red top that really didn't hid her ample chest well and her red skirt to match. When she walk out side she noticed was dark out, maybe around midnight or even later. As she wonder the streets of her Kumo her tummy began to growl. Which caused her to walk by a near by stand.

Lilynette had been looking at what type of Chicken on a stick she wanted, she love her chicken it was one of the few ways to clam her down if she ever got too anger. They all had looked so delicious while they were sizzling on the grill and smell just as good too. From the choices, she would defiantly have to get the spicy chicken. Something about this day had made her want something really spicy, maybe it was the lack of people around her. When they saw ordering they quickly moved away from her, whispering things about her. Who knows? She didn't and didn't ponder on the thought for look, as she was given a bag of spicy popcorn chicken, free of charge.

As she ate her food she walk past a bathhouse and stop there. Maybe she relaxed her, that was one of the purposes of a bath house besides cleaning yourself. After she finished her food she walk into the bath house and quickly found the changing room. She grabbed skirt and took it off. The Lilynette grabbed her red panties and bent at the waist as she slid them down her waist and off her feet. The she stood up straight again and pull of her top and undid her bra, letting it drop from the floor as she freed her 38D breast from their silky red prison. With a slight snicker, she folded up her clothes and stuff them in basket, unaware that she was about to met the person she idol the most in the entire village.

She didn't think about putting a towel on thinking she was alone. She walk out to the bathing area and gasp in shock and pleasure, from the far side of the place she could see her Raikage enjoying the relaxing and warm waters of the bath. For several seconds she didn't move as she just took in the sight of her curvaceous Raikage, if Lilynette ever question her sexuality before, after seeing this, she had no doubts about what she like. Once she was done staring at the Raikage she approach her with a friendly grin. "I hope you don't mind some company, my Raikage. It been like seven months since I ever been in one of these places. The life of Sannin. At times it can be annoying." Lilynette didn't even wait for a respond before she stepped inside the water, it was the perfect temperature for her so she didn't hesitate. Lilynette decided to sit close by the Raikage, she took a spot towards the left side of the Raikage, Lilynette was in arm reach just in case the Raikage need her for something. Lilynette felt the warm water caress every inch of her body and ease the tense muscles she had, especially in her back. "So do you come here often? It rare that I get to speak with you so I think I make the most out of it. I don't see why anyone would become a Kage. All that paperwork and time stuck in office. It can't be fun" Lilynette then would glance down at the Raikage's chest quickly before she stare back at her face, it was rare that she saw someone bigger than her in that department.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:05 am

Hiren had been in the water for about ten minutes, enjoying the hot water and relaxing as small bits of steam played atop the water's surface. With her arms on either side of the edge of the bath and her head leaned back with her eyes closed; Hiren nearly dozed off from the warm comfort the water provided her. Today had been exceptionally stressful, dealing with a very quirky man who only thought about himself; even in dealing with him and his village, Hiren had gotten the impression the man was trying for some personal gain by playing favorites and using his village's influence for his own means. She had repressed her rage at the man and remained respectful, she didn't want to upset him and end up making his little village mad at Kumogakure, they needed the resources after all. Instead, she tactfully declined his personal gain and used diplomacy to leave no room for debate.

He had learned that the Raikage wasn't one to be tricked, and if he continued to try to abuse her village, she would send him a clear message he would never forget. Disrespecting her was one thing, but disrespecting her village and trying to use them for his own desires; that was dangerous ground around Hiren. She had sent the man away with very precise plans and words for his village, going so far as to write a formal letter to their village elders and sealed it with her kage seal. She wouldn't leave that man any room to weasel in his own desires or gain. She had half the mind to report him to their village or just kill him herself.

She couldn't do that though, killing such a petty and materialistic man would only be troublesome for her village, she would just have someone tail him and show the village's elders that the man was corrupt- that was the best plan of action. Right now though, she was enjoying herself and trying to take her mind off work, it wasn't working too well though. Even though her body was relaxing in the bath, her mind was still at the kage's desk and going through all of the immediate issues she needed to handle. She had been so deep in thought that she hadn't even noticed the other woman come inside and undress, nor hear her as she opened the doors o the bath room and walked up close to her, standing above her.

As soon as the woman spoke though, Hiren was alert and opened her eyes; subconsciously she knew this was a public place, so her body didn't react in a defensive way. Rather, she just opened her eyes and turned her head to look up- she was glad she did. Hiren recognized this woman, Lilynette Bakuton- the residing Seinin in Kumogakure. Hiren had seen her on several occasions but had never had the time to formally greet or converse with the woman. Hiren had been impressed with Lilynette's figure, especially her curves and large bosom; she was appreciative that the woman had not chosen to wrap herself in a towel. She looked up at the dark haired woman standing above her, "I hope you don't mind some company, my Raikage. It been like seven months since I ever been in one of these places. The life of Sannin. At times it can be annoying."

Hiren smiled at the woman and shrugged her naked shoulders, You're welcome to join me, Lilynette; this bath does wonders for a woman's body. This is my first time in the bath house since becoming a kage... I really needed this, but my mind still won't leave the work behind. Lillynette seemed to be comfortable with her body, no real surprise there- her body would make any woman envious and even turn some straight women bi-curious. Lilynette climbed into the bath on Hiren's left side and sat fairly close, normally in this situation, a regular person would have fled for their life after seeing Hiren's naked back in the bath. The more bold would have at least used the far end of the bath and tried not to disturb her. Something about Lilynette's casual nature and carefree attitude for formalities was relaxing and refreshing to Hiren. It as nice to be around someone who saw her as a person rather than a figurehead.

"So do you come here often? It rare that I get to speak with you so I think I make the most out of it. I don't see why anyone would become a Kage. All that paperwork and time stuck in office. It can't be fun" Hiren was glad Lilynette was curious about her position as kage and understand that it was a real chore. It's actually quite bothersome to be a kage, so much paperwork and meetings with "important" people. I hardly ever get to go out drinking or any private time. So conversing casually with you is very appealing right now. I became the kage because I knew I was best suited for it, plus it helped me overcome the hate and stereotype of my clan.

Hiren sat forward for a moment and grabbed a wooden tray that floated atop the water, a sponge, bar of soap and a washcloth was on the floating wooden plank. Along with that, was a steaming pot of tea and several wooden cups turned upside down. At least the service around here knew how to prepare for their guests arrival even if they weren't around. She grabbed the sponge and soaked it in the water for a moment and looked over at Lilynette, the woman was looking at her breasts and then back at her eyes when she consciously realized what she was doing. Hiren brought the wet sponge to her own breasts and squeezed it, letting the water fall down her chest above the water. She in turn, looked at Lilynette's breasts for a bit longer than Lilynette had hers. You developed quite well, Lilynette, I you have a lot of men chasing after you. I don't have time to deal with men myself and their not my preference- they cry too much and want to be dominant, yet they can't even get on my level.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:56 am

You're welcome to join me, Lilynette; this bath does wonders for a woman's body. This is my first time in the bath house since becoming a kage... I really needed this, but my mind still won't leave the work behind.
Lilynette was glad that Raikage allow her to joined her in the bath house and even she didn't Lilynette would have already made herself at home in the bath and once she got comfortable in a certain spot it was nearly impossible to move her. It was like trying to move a near immovable object, you won't be having any luck any time soon. An unlike a non-living object, Lilynette had no problem using her skills to keep her ground per say. Whether she slicing her opponents up with her Kenjutsu, stunning them with her Ration or blowing them away with Bakuton. She wouldn't move with a fight and being a Sannin you can bet it won't be an easy battle. Despite her young age, she was one of strongest ninjas in the village, not as strong as the Raikage maybe but she was up there.

Plus one can't forget her resourceful and expert knowledge on all things explosive. Lilynette was well aware of her Raikage's bloodline ability that allow them to turn their bodies into near indestructible weapon of violence and mayhem. If fact she knew many people even with out the Raikage bloodline would attempt to wear some type of armor protection in attempt to negate or lessen the impact of her explosions.  Sadly for them, Lilynette came up with counter response for this. She been working on a type of explosion that could bypass most defenses even the might defense of her Kage if there was ever time she had to fight her in life and death struggle. This jutsu she was working on use cell-sized bombs, that, when inhaled and infiltrate into the bodies of living organisms. These cell sized bombs are invisible to the naked eye and cover an entire area within seconds. Once the 'big bomb'  has gone of the cell sized bombs in the decoy bomb detonate soon after, causing anyone in the blast radius to explode from the inside out. Literally turning the person into dust or that was the idea. Sure anyone can train their out bodies to take a beating but it was near impossible to turn your inner organs and body to become tougher. This justu was even deadly to Lilynette as she nearly lost her life on trying to perfect the jutsu, if was one of the few Bakuton justu that can actually can harm to the user. Not even people in Bakuton clan were immune to explosions that happen inside their body. For now Lilynette would continue on perfecting this justu of hers even if she was exhausted to point that she even pass out couple times during her training.

Anyway she stop thinking about explosions and more on the beautiful woman beside her. "Can't get your mind off of work? hm, Maybe I can take you out sometime to see some art. That would surely get your mind off of work. Explosions are an form of Art, but I can also paint. I can paint a portrait of you sometime, free of charge of course. " Lilynette would said in friendly manner with just a hint of nervousness but she did her best to hide it. Lilynette was even bold enough to move closer to the Raikage's personal space as she continue to listen to her talk. Lilynette was hanging on every word the Raikage spoke and listening intently. Even if The Raikage want to talk about watching the paint dry, Lilynette would still be interested in what her Raikage was saying. For some unknown reason Lilynette felt drawn to the Raikage.

It's actually quite bothersome to be a kage, so much paperwork and meetings with "important" people. I hardly ever get to go out drinking or any private time. So conversing casually with you is very appealing right now. I became the kage because I knew I was best suited for it, plus it helped me overcome the hate and stereotype of my clan. Lilynette nodded in understanding, she try her best to overcome the negative views of her clan but just when she seems to be making progress she somehow manages to mess it up. "Paperwork ugh, that why I pefer being a Sannin, its like being a Kage without all the boring parts but..." Lilynette would pause for a moment for dramatic effect.  "If you ever need help, I could always be of assistance or act as a distraction from your long working hours. Ever Kage needs an attractive assistant to help them out and to relive them stress." Lilynette would wink at the Raikage as she went back to enjoying the water and the naked view of her Raikage she did her best not stare at the Raikage's breasts but when the slightly older female wasn't making the task any easier.

Lilynette had a strange feeling when her breasts were being look at by her idol. Lilynette hope the Raikage likes what she sees. As Lilynette relax in the bath, she noticed the Raikage was staring at her bosom longer than Lilynette did. Was her Kage a pervert? A part of Lilynette felt like a school girl right now, all embarrassed and shy, even on the outside she kept up her carefree and relaxed attitude. "You developed quite well, Lilynette, I you have a lot of men chasing after you. I don't have time to deal with men myself and their not my preference- they cry too much and want to be dominant, yet they can't even get on my level." Lilynette didn't said anything for a few seconds taking in the information. "Yeah, I have men chasing after me but I prefer woman and sadly not many woman impressive me. As for men most of them are just boys." Lilynette didn't show much interest in other, most people were too afraid of her or just want a one night type of thing with her. "So are you looking for a strong but submissive woman?" Lilynette figure she straight out ask what the Raikage was looking for in a partner. She could use that to her advantage. "What else do you seek in a lover?"
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 pm

"Can't get your mind off of work? hm, Maybe I can take you out sometime to see some art. That would surely get your mind off of work. Explosions are an form of Art, but I can also paint. I can paint a portrait of you sometime, free of charge of course. "Hiren was a bit surprised, she hadn't thought Lilynette to be the type of person who was into art. Painting was a curious but enjoyable idea, she liked the idea of Lilynette painting her and portraying what she saw in the Raikage. That sounds fun, I'd like to see what you paint me like. If you had paint, we could do it right now even.

Hiren noticed Lilynette get closer, so close that she was just inside Hiren's personal space; she seemed nervous as she talked about art- Hiren noticed that the younger woman's boobs were only inches away from her own. She smirked as Lilynette sympathized with Hiren at her position as kage and offered to even provide Hiren with a means to relieve stress and a way to retreat from her frustrating paperwork. Hiren was highly intrigued at the prospect of having a Seinin Bakuton woman as her secretary. Surely there would be some fun moments in the office, but Hiren was also considering the amount of damage and loss of paperwork due to explosions or maybe even a temper from Lilynette. Hmm...You would definitely make an attractive assistant, my visitors might be too busy looking at your breasts to pay attention to me. I might be forced to show off a little too to compete with you. She winked playfully at Lilynette.

"Yeah, I have men chasing after me but I prefer woman and sadly not many woman impressive me. As for men most of them are just boys." Hiren grinned at the clear answer Lilynette gave her about her preferences, Hiren had already made her preferences clear, but maybe Lilynette had missed it. "So are you looking for a strong but submissive woman?" Her sudden bold question didn't really catch Hiren by surprise, she had ben admiring Hiren's body already and Hiren had returned the mutually enjoyed favor. Lilynette had been acting like a shy schoolgirl after she had moved into Hiren's personal space. "What else do you seek in a lover?"

Hiren thought for a moment before saying or doing anything, she moved closer to Lilynette suddenly, pressing her wet breasts against Lilynette's and putting her left arm around Lilynette's shoulder. She smiled mischievously as her face was close to Lilynette's. Why? Are you a submissive girl? I can't stand dominant women: in my clan, women are all open to both sexes but prefer females. Lots of girls in my clan are dominant and possessive because there are so few men in our clan to...procreate. So I grew up desiring a submissive woman and can't stand males. What was Hirne seeking in a partner though? She stroked Lilynette's hair and brushed it behind her ear, she could actually feel her heart for the first time today.. well, besides when she had been enraged by the selfish and cirrupt ambassador she deterred. Well, that's an important question. I need someone who is attractive and a bit naughty, but also strong enough to give me a good fight and even protect me if necessary. I need someone who is sexy and loyal, and willing to stand by me through the thick and thin. I don't want some one night stand or occasional passion. I'm actually quite the pervert with a high sex drive, but due to my position as kage.. I have to suppress it a lot.

Hiren looked down suddenly, a little embarrassed before looking back up and into Lilynette's eyes. No one I've met has been able to be those for me, so I end up having to play with myself when I go to bed every night... and even sometimes during the day in my office.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Lilynette made a mental note to keep painting supplies on her at all times, just in case she runs into
Hmm...You would definitely make an attractive assistant, my visitors might be too busy looking at your breasts to pay attention to me. I might be forced to show off a little too to compete with you. Lilynette nervously laugh, being around the Raikage brought out something within that she normally kept suppress. The Raikage had this aura of dominance that drew Lilynette to her like a fish to water. Lilynette have no problem letting the Raikage do what she pleases with her, Lilynette did have fantasies of being taken by more powerful people and most of them did involve the woman in front of her, it seems as if Raikage brought out her submissive nature. "Sure, my breasts are one the best assets in the village but even they can't compare to yours, those gods gift girls of yours. I'm slightly  jealous and I don't say that often." Lilynette would began to fantasize about the fun they could have in the Raikage's officer, Lilynette slightly blush at the thought of herself being bent over a desk with the Raikage standing behind, getting ready to release a full day of suppress lust and pent up stress on her.

Lilynette could feel herself getting hotter as she made herself more comfortable on the Raikage . When the Raikage moved closer to Lilynette suddenly, pressing her wet breasts against Lilynette's and putting her left arm around Lilynette's shoulder, Lilynette enjoy the silk like skin the Raikage had and having her chest rubbing up agasaint her. Lilynette look into the piercing eyes of her Kage. The mischievous look the Kage had on her made Lilynette's body shiver with delight and cause a rising need in her. Lilynette was half hoping for an unexpected kiss. "Why? Are you a submissive girl? I can't stand dominant women: in my clan, women are all open to both sexes but prefer females. Lots of girls in my clan are dominant and possessive because there are so few men in our clan to...procreate. So I grew up desiring a submissive woman and can't stand males." In a nervous whisper, Lilynette began to answer the Kage's questions "I'm submissive girl deep down, maybe that why I don't have too much luck with the females, they tend to prefer more dominate  partners especially when comes to my clan.  Submissive Bakuton are rare breed in the clan. Just don't go telling everyone in the village that I'm submissive unless you can back it up in public display. I do have a rep to maintain and being label as submissive might change that. Lilynette had a noticeable blush on her face she never reveal that much about herself to anyone before.

Lilynette said in mixture seriousness and cockiness, she got over her school girl act for moment before the Raikage brush her hair feeling like explosive putty in her hand. "Well, that's an important question. I need someone who is attractive and a bit naughty, but also strong enough to give me a good fight and even protect me if necessary. I need someone who is sexy and loyal, and willing to stand by me through the thick and thin. I don't want some one night stand or occasional passion. I'm actually quite the pervert with a high sex drive, but due to my position as kage.. I have to suppress it a lot. " Lilynette knew after hearing that she could fulfill the requirements of being the Raikage's lover. She wasn't label a Sannin for nothing, she could hold her own against Kage level opponents. "I want to be that someone for you, My Raikage. Even if I have to fight you to prove it. I bring sexiness to a whole new level that many other female can't complete with. I'm an open minded person, willing to try anything at least once. " Lilynette said with her normal confidence, she was a bit confused when the Raikage put her head down, she even look embarrassed as she look back up towards Lilynette.

No one I've met has been able to be those for me, so I end up having to play with myself when I go to bed every night... and even sometimes during the day in my office. "Well that going to change now, Lilynette said a bit fluster as she image the Raikage pleasuring herself on a bed, crying out her name. "Let's go out on a date or if you feeling frisky you can have me. Whatever you want, Raikage. Date me, Ravage Me, I' m all yours." Lilynette said in seductive manner as she whispered in the Raikage's ear. If Lilynette wasn't bold enough before she was now, she pretty much threw herself out there for the Raikage. Lilynette wonder how the Raikage would response to her statements.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:53 pm

"Sure, my breasts are one the best assets in the village but even they can't compare to yours, those gods gift girls of yours. I'm slightly jealous and I don't say that often." Hiren blushed a bit at being praised b such a beautiful woman, she wasn't used to being complimented; she had went straight from being despised and picked on by her own clan, to worshipped and respected as kage- there hadn't been an in-between for her and she was not used to the casual and romantic kindness. Being this close to Lilynette made Hiren start to get hot, even though Hiren knew she was probably one of the most beautiful women in Kumogakure, this woman before her was giving Hiren emotions she hadn't really felt before. She wanted to just take her, make her her own, publicize it and lots of other things, most of which were lewd or inappropriate for a kage to do publically.

"I'm submissive girl deep down, maybe that why I don't have too much luck with the females, they tend to prefer more dominate partners especially when comes to my clan. Submissive Bakuton are rare breed in the clan. Just don't go telling everyone in the village that I'm submissive unless you can back it up in public display. I do have a rep to maintain and being label as submissive might change that." So, deep in secrecy, Lilynette was submissive; Hiren could work with that. Of course such a strong and prominent woman such as herself had to keep a strong and independent display. Oh, I wouldn't go around telling everyone, why would I do that? I wouldn't want people to think less of mySeinin, now would I? As for public affection, I'd like some submissive affection, but I wouldn't mortify you with embarrassment.

Lilynette suddenly became confident and verbalized her desire to be that one for Hiren and belong to her, Hiren's heart leapt and her body got even hotter. Are you sure you can handle me? I am a kage and have a lot of responsibilities. If you want to be that one for me, you'll have to fight me and prove your determination... but first. Hiren's face was close to Lilynette's and she looked down at her lips several times while she was speaking, now that she was finished speaking, her mouth was free to do whatever she wanted. She closed the distance suddenly and locked her lips on Lilynette's lips and used her right hand to grope one of Lilynette's boobs as she moved her body closer to the woman. She broke away from he kiss after a moment with slight embarrassment to look at Lilnette's cute embarrassed but pleased expression. A trail of saliva connected their lips as she looked into Lilynette's eyes. Before we fight, I want to know how comfortable you are sexually. Show me a little bit of submission.

She winked at Lilynette playfully and kissed her again, using her other arm to pull the girl closer to her; she reached down and wrapped an arm around the woman's waist and pressed her breasts firm against Lilynette's own wet breasts. She didn't plan to take Lilynette all the way, just enough to arouse the girl and see what the girl was like when turned on. She wanted to take the girl out on a date and do something important, preferably before the fight, before she decided on going all the way.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:47 am

Seeing the Raikage blush (even if it was a small one) that was something Lilynette would never thought she see in her lifetime. Not that Lilynette saw anything wrong with it, in fact Lilynette felt her ego grew in size a bit. It was her words that was causing the..no...her Raikage to blush, it seem like Lilynette was having some type on the Raikage as well. At least Lilynette hope so. She wonder what was running through the mind of her Raikage. Lilynette was sure some of those thoughts were perverted in nature because well...the Raikage admitted she was a pervert and she did had a high sex drive. Lilynette lesser perverted mind could only image what the Raikage was like in the bedroom.  Lilynette wouldn't call herself a pervert, not because she was against it, but it was of fact she thought more about explosions and how to make them even more perfect. Whether it was increasing the blast radius, the damage potential or simply the look of it, her mind always had Bakuton on the mind, she wonder if it had any sexual uses, that would be an interesting thing to see but at the moment her mind was drawing a blank. Her mind current foucs was on the metal maiden in front of her. Her metal maiden, Lilynette corrected herself mentally, she would blow up any completion that made come her way in attempt to be with the Raikage.

Lilynette wasn't possessive, if The Raikage ever want to try a threesome or something, Lilynette could work with that, just along as everyone remember she was the most important woman in the Raikage life. "Oh, I wouldn't go around telling everyone, why would I do that? I wouldn't want people to think less of my Seinin, now would I? As for public affection, I'd like some submissive affection, but I wouldn't mortify you with embarrassment." Lilynette felt her heart racing as the Raikage said "MY Seinin." Was the Raikage claiming Lilynette for herself, Lilynette sure hope so. "Thanks, I know you won't go telling everyone. Wouldn't want people to think that they could pry me away from MY Raikage, MY Metal Maiden. And yes I call came up with romantic nickname for you. Deal with it." She could her clan's natural aggressive starting to rise but she push it down easily. "I guess I won't mind public submission affection, could be a turn on for me. Who knows?" Lilynette was young and open minded, she didn't mind exploring the her derisres, she rarely did so on her own and with a pervert like the Raikage, who knows what she is into. But Lilynette was more than ready to do anything to please the Raikage.

"Are you sure you can handle me? I am a kage and have a lot of responsibilities. If you want to be that one for me, you'll have to fight me and prove your determination... but first. " Lilynette figured that she would have to prove herself to the Raikage, she assumed the Raikage didn't want to waste her time on the uncommitted or the weak. "The best things in life are worth fighting for. If I have to fight you, I will fight you with everything I got. I said that I want to be the woman for you. I will make that happen sooner or later. I won't stop until...." Lilynette was cut off when she felt the smooth and soft lips of the Raikage's on her own lips. When Lilynette was kissed she felt like a million fireworks went off all at once, it was one of the greatest things she ever felt. When her breast were grope, she left out quiet moan as her felt her body shiver in pleasure from the touch of the Raikage. But Lilynette lighty groaned as the kiss was ended. The kiss was too short for her liking.

"Before we fight, I want to know how comfortable you are sexually. Show me a little bit of submission." Lilynette once again was pull into another explosive kiss, as she felt a pleasurable sensation run down her spine. Lilynette blushed darker just a bit, as she felt her nipples harden against the massive chest of the Raikage, the sensations of their bodies rubbing agasaint each other was turning her on. Lilynette would wrapped her arms around the Raikage's neck as she lean back on the wall behind her. She did this so that the Raikage's body was leaning/laying on top of her own body. Lilynette's body was beginning to act on natural instinct as Lilynette unknowingly, spread out her legs. Lilynette would let out a sound of pleasure, as she open her mouth during the kiss, letting the Raikage's tongue explore her mouth if she wanted too. Lilynette did suppress her submissive side for most of life, so she wasn't sure if she was actually showing submission.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:17 pm

Hiren noticed Lilynette's use of the possessive form of "my" in the same way that Hiren had previously used when caller her, her Seinin- it was cute and it showed Hiren that Lilynette still held a strong personality despite agreeing to be the submissive one in the relationship. "I guess I won't mind public submission affection, could be a turn on for me. Who knows?" Hiren was pleased, not that she was intending to humiliate Lilynette in public, but sometimes public sex and affections were a real turn on, and Hiren was glad Lilynette was open-minded. As Lilynette was talking about fighting for what she wanted, Hiren had kissed her and began to grope her; Lilynette's reaction was perfect, she let out a small moan and her body began to shiver.

Hiren was already turned on with her hard nipples rubbing and tickling Lilnette's skin, her groping turned Lilynette on and her nipples hardened as she opened her mouth. Hiren filled her mouth with kisses and explored her mouth with her tongue, massaging Lilynette's tongue as her hand groped Lilynette's breast and began to twist and pull the nipple a bit. Hiren could feel her own body getting really hot, even though she was in the bath, she could feel the different "wet" down there. As Lilynette leaned back and allowed Hiren to lean over on top of her, Hiren positioned one of Lilynette's thighs in between her legs and began to rub her pussy against Lilynette's thigh. She let out a moan as her wet pussy rubbed briskly against Lilynette, she wrapped an arm around the woman's waist and began to kiss down her neck, sucking and nibbling as she went. She kept kissing down slowly until her lips latched onto Lilynette's collarbone and began to nibble. She took the woman's hand which was struggling to remain still and placed her hand firmly on Hiren's own breast, If I'm going to play with you, I want you to please me a little. Don't be so stiff~

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Lilynette did agreed to be the submissive in the relationship but she would make sure she keep her strong personality. During her years as a chunnin, she overhead a group of 'Masters' talk about what they hate to see in their submissive, Lilynette remember that all of them agreeing on that a spineless sub was no fun to be with. Lilynette figure that the Raikage felt the same way. The Raikage ask for a submissive not a doormat. Plus Lilynette was sure that it was of things that made her attractive to the Raikage. Besides her ample chest and carefree altitude.  "If I'm going to play with you, I want you to please me a little. Don't be so stiff~" Despite the pleasure overwhelming her mind she still could make coherent thoughts, she mentally slapped herself for not worrying about the Raikage needs as well, the role of the submissive was to please their dominate partner wasn't it?

It didn't took Lilynette long before she got over her stiffness, Lilynette would continue to rub her thigh agasaint the Raikage pussy, increasing the speed gradually, Lilynette focus on the facial expression and the sounds that the Raikage was making to judge how fast she should be rubbing her pussy. Even being surrounded by water, Lilynette could fill her thigh being cover in the Raikage's 'juices'. "Raikage~" Lilynette would softly call out the name of her superior as she, now rock hard nipples were being play with. Lilynette could feel her heart racing as the Raikage planted kisses on her neck. Soon Lilynette hand that was place on the Raikage breast began to massage the Raikage's breast, it remind Lilynette of when she making clay art.  Lilynette would expertly and gently kneading the breast while pulling on her nipple at the same time. Lilynette was also beginning to get feel 'wet' also, she still had a feel hand but she wouldn't use it to pleased herself. Instead Lilynette would firmly placed her free hand on the Raikage's perfect butt and grope it a few times before she began to rub it, it clearly that the Raikage kept her self in shape.  Lilynette was now focusing on pleasing the Raikage, with her hands working on her chest and butt, and her thigh vigorously rubbing the Raikage's pussy. "mmm. Ahh" Lilynette would nearly purred as the Raikage was nibbling on her collarbone.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Hiren felt it when Lilynette willfully began to use her thigh to please her, she moaned and made embarrassing sounds as the girl became a bit confident and began to play with her breasts. She stopped nibbling on her collarbone and leaned back a little, looking at Lilynette's lewd expression, Hiren bent back down and looked up at the woman as she closed her lips around one of Lilynette's nipples and began to suck as her tongue danced and licked the nipple. Lilynette began to call her Raikage in a lewdly playful manner and began to grope and play with her butt, that really turned Hiren on and she wanted to ravish the girl... but right now she was only playing with the girl and making her want Hiren more and more until she couldn't stand to be without her. Mmmm I like those sounds your making~

She was fairly certain that she had turned the woman on very well and was wet, but she wasn't going to give the girl much more pleasure; instead she just wanted the girl to give her some pleasure at the moment. She wanted to reach down and touch her wet pussy and know if I was all just the water or if there was more to it. But she refrained, she continued to kiss and suck on Lilynette's breasts, alternating between them as she let Lilynete's thigh rub her off. Lilynette would try to reach down lower with her hands, Hiren would grab her hands and place them firmly against her sides as she gripped the girl around the waist and picked her up out of her water. After setting the woman on the bench with the towels, Hiren gave her one more passionate kiss before grabbing her towel and started drying off. She gave Lilynette a sly grin, You better get dry so we can go get some food, kissing you has made me pretty hungry.

Hiren would dry off and help Lilynette dry off too and then they would both go to the previous room where their clothes were. Hiren would put back on her panties on bra and glance at Lilnette several times- both of them were hot and horny, but she was making Hiren repress her desires until they had properly spent some time together. Lust was good and all, but she wanted Lilynette to feel valued and appreciated, rather than just useful for her body. Lilynette still had to fight Hiren after all and show her the determination she said she had. Hiren didn't want to go too far into something she might regret soon, she wanted to make sure her Seinin could prove her own words.

They would leave the bath house fully dressed, Lilynette in her own red clothes and Hiren in her kage clothes, she kept her kage had in her hands as she walked though, as they walked side by side down the street, Hiren reached out her hand and slowly clasped her in Lilynette's and look over at her with a slight grin. Where should we go? I'm not too familiar with the local businesses around here. I spend way too much time inside my office.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Lilynette was getting lost in the heat of the moment, she felt he head spin, as her moans became louder as her body was like a ticking time bomb of pleasure waiting to explode. Lilynette managed to look up and got a good look at the Raikage's expression, Lilynette shiver in pleasure, as she look into the lustful and predatory expression of the Raikage. Despite their short time together, Lilynette could feel her desire, need, and want for the Raikage rise with each passing moment the two of them share together. Was this pure lust that Lilynette was feeling at the moment or was it something more? Lilynette didn't knew, all she was thinking about was pleasuring the Raikage, her basic animal instincts and rising need was taking over.

Lilynette would make lewd sounds as her nipple was being suck on. She could feel her self becoming 'wetter' the more her Raikage's continued to pleasure both of melons. Making Lilynette call out her name several times in affectionate and lustful way. Lilynette continued to play with the Raikage butt, it seem that it turn her Raikage on. Her hand on the Raikage breast would then switch to the other breast and give it attention to as she twist and pull on the nipple, she wanted to suck on it like the Raikage was doing to her but she could wait, she did felt like moving.Then Lilynette would attempt to move her hand from the Raikage's butt to her pussy back she was stop and pull out the water. After they share another breathe-taking kiss, Lilynette would snicker as she shook her head.

Lilynette would dry off and help the Raikage dry off too, Lilynette would attept to sneak in a grope but she was stop every time. They would both go to the previous room where their clothes were. Lilynette would put back on her red panties and bra and glance at the Raikage several times- Lilynette was still felt horny and she was sure the Raikage was too, it like the Raikage want to bond with her, in more than a sexual way.  She wanted Lilynette to feel valued and appreciated, rather than just useful for her body. Lilynette was grateful for that. She want the Raikage to see her as romantic partner, a soulmate, a wife/girlfriend, or whatever. Just as long as Lilynette was seen as something more than a living sex toy.

As they left the bath house, Lilynette felt the Raikage hold her hand. Lilynette would gently squeeze the Raikage's hand and held on to it tighter, the happy grin plastered across her face got even bigger, no one could ruined Lilynette mood at the moment.  "Where should we go? I'm not too familiar with the local businesses around here. I spend way too much time inside my office." Lilynette shook her head as she lean over towards the Raikage and kiss her tenderly on the cheek. "I need to get you out of the office My Raikage. Your like a tourist who is visiting Kumo for the first time but luckily for you, your sexy tour guide is here to guide you. I think I might know a place you might like. If the rumors are true you like spicy foods and in particular spicy dango?" Lilynette use her free hand to rub the back of her sheepishly before she began to casually pull Raikage with her as she began to walk.

Lilynette held her hand the whole way and looked back at her a few times, even planting a couple of kisses on the Raikage cheek, as she lead her through the moonlit streets of Kumo, since it was late at night or early in the morning the streets weren't busy and there were only a small handful of people out and about. But still when the people saw their clam and collective Raikage and their temperamental Sannin walking through the streets holding hands, there were shock looks and collective gasping. It was well known about other villages and ninjas fail attempts at trying to woo the two of them. But no one would expected to see the two of them together. Some people just gave the Raikage as strange look as she held Lilynette hand. Many of the villagers in Kumo felt unease and untrusting towards the Bakuton clan even the Sannin Lilynette Bakuton as known as Killer widow, received  my glares and wearily looks.  Lilynette did tried to improve her clan image but every time she makes progress she always ends up messing it up, letting her emotions get the best of her.

Finally Lilynette stopped leading the Raikage around and leaned on her, a few bystanders would whispered at the sight as they walk past the sexy duo . As Lilynette looked at the building in front of them. Lilynette knew this place severed some of the finest spicy foods in the entire village and they were well known for their chocolate sticks as well. "Here we are, My Metal Maiden" Lilynette would open the door for the Raikage as they stepped in the place. The place was on the smaller size and had few customers, most of them seem to be couples. Despite the small size and few customers, the place was successful.  Anyway the both of the was greeted by a waitress who guided them to a booth at one of the far corners of the room, the waitress seem nervous as she instantly knew who she was serving, she didn't knew who made her more nervous, the Kage or the Sannin. The waitress would had them both menus and ask them what they would like to order.

Lilynette would leaned back in her seat and skim through the menu. "I don't know what my...girlfri...friend ..here wants, but I'll have platter of your spicy nuggets with side order of fries. As for a drink give me tall glass of pink lemonade, it better be good or else." Lilynette wasn't sure what to refer the Raikage as after their moment in the bathhouse. The waitress would jolt down what Lilynette order and waited on the Raikage to give her order.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:59 pm

"I need to get you out of the office My Raikage. Your like a tourist who is visiting Kumo for the first time but luckily for you, your sexy tour guide is here to guide you. I think I might know a place you might like. If the rumors are true you like spicy foods and in particular spicy dango? It's true, as the Raikage, she had been so busy lately that she wasn't even familiar with the businesses around the village; she usually sent an ANBU to buy clothes for her when she was too busy- what an odd sight that must have been, she couldn't help but chuckle a little as she imagined the ANBU being all serious and morbid, and yet buying impressive bras and panties. She preferred black undergarments, sometimes see-through and sometimes just very revealing.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind having a sexy tour guide with hands on experience~ And your right on about food, I love dango, especially spicy dango. Lilynette was good at listening to rumors, that could be a good and bad thing- sometimes the women of the village liked to spread very bold and exaggerated things. Sort of like how some of the villagers even now looked at them awkwardly, not expecting the Raikage to find an interest in the bad tempered Bakuton Sannin- stranger things have happened though, right? Hiren squeezed Lilynette's hand as the woman kissed her on the cheek publically, and then leaned on her as they found the food place they were looking for. It was a small place but looked cozy, again Lilynette called her the "metal maiden" It was a cute nickname that was growing on her, yet Hiren still wasn't sure what she should call Lilynette- Hiren had several nicknames as the Raikage, all of which were fitting, but she liked the personal touch Lilynette added to hers. As for what to call Lilynette, she wasn't too sure; calling her the Killer Widow, true it could be considered respectful and even revered... but it wasn't very personal.

Hiren wanted a nickname that Lilynette would enjoy, but also made her turn three shades of embarrassment, she continued to ponder on it as they entered the food shop and sat down at a small cozy table. Hiren sat across from Lilynette and let her legs brush hard against Lilynette, a playfully naughty notion in public under the table. She grinned at Lilynette as the waitress approached nervously, the woman seemed fine until she referred to Hiren, she had stuttered the word "girlfriend" A cute and amusing thing for Hiren to watch, finally the waitress turned to her and bowed politely, her hands shaking as she waited for the Raikage's order. I'll have half a dozen sticks of spicy dango of assorted meet, mostly chicken. She glanced at Lilynette lewdly and then returned to the waitress. Also, bring me some ramen, a full pizza and a gourd of strong sake with two cups.

Hiren wanted to see how well Lilynette could hold her alcohol, she wanted to know the limits of their fun before the woman would pass out- hammered women weren't too fun, but drunk women could be entertaining. Hiren was a frisky drinker herself and she wanted to see where this little adventure took them. After taking the orders, the waitress bowed again politely and exited their area. So, Lilychan~ Tell me a bit about your family, if we're going to date, I want to know a bit about that side of your family before I ask you out. As Hiren began to listen, she slipped off her shoes and began to ride her bare foot up Lilynette's legs and grinned at her.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:57 am

Lilynette was skimming through the menu as she felt the long and slender legs of the Raikage brush her legs, in not so subtle fashion, Lilynette playfully glare at the Raikage, she was still feeling the effects of their moment in the bathhouse, the Raikage did knew how to keep someone wanting more. Lilynette would grinned back at the Raikage brush her legs agasint the Raikage's as she was ordering her food. "I'll have half a dozen sticks of spicy dango of assorted meet, mostly chicken." She glanced at Lilynette lewdly and then returned to the waitress. "Also, bring me some ramen, a full pizza and a gourd of strong sake with two cups." Lilynette was taken aback as she listen to the amount of food the Raikage was ordering for herself? That order could have fed at least two to three people and Lilynette was absolutely sure the Raikage wasn't pregnant . Lilynette would eye the Raikage's body curiously and hungrily as she wonder where all the food went at, she glance at the Raikage's breast, maybe that were all the food went at. As she was looking at the other female body she miss the lewd look she was receiving but a part of Lilynette could feel it, and make her body shiver with pleasure as she glanced back at the retreating form of the waitress.

"It a good thing I'm an artist and a Sannin, any lesser man or woman would have their wallet consumed by you, I wonder what you will eat for desert. I never met a woman with an appetite like yours." Lilynette would make sure that the Raikage didn't touch her food, sure this could be consider a date and sharing food was something that was something that could be expected during a date, but Lilynette was selfish when came to her favorite foods, which was bite size, pop in mouth, food. But when the Raikage ask for the place strongest Sake and two glasses, Lilynette already knew that she was going to be persuaded into a drinking contest, Lilynette chuckle at her order of pink lemonade, if The Raikage wanted a drinking contest, so be it. Lilynette wasn't a lightweight when it came to sake. "I wonder what My Metal Maiden is plotting in that sexy mind of hers. "
Lilynette wonder what type of drinker the Raikage was. Maybe she was a heavy drinker with a rage fit, maybe a light drinker with a klutz nature, maybe she one of those flirty and touchy drinkers, or maybe she would passed out after one glass. That would been a funny sight to see. The Metal Maiden with the glass gut. Lilynette should have a brought a camera with her. "A fair word of warning, be prepared for anything just in case I do get drunk." Lilynete would teased the Raikage, but small part of her hope that she wouldn't ruined this evening, a drunk Lilynette wasn't always fun.

"So, Lilychan~ Tell me a bit about your family, if we're going to date, I want to know a bit about that side of your family before I ask you out. " Lilynette was about to speak about her parents until she felt the foot of Raikage ride up her legs. Lilynette would mumbled as the Raikage grin at her. Lilynette simply though that the Raikage wanted a foot massage as she listen to Lilynette speak. "Of course, I should have known, My Metal Maiden." Lilynette would use both of her hands to firmly hold the bottom of the Raikage foot. The she began rubbing the top of Raikage foot, slowly working her way down to the sole of her foot. Apply more pressure as she got closer to the sole. Lilynette would then switch directions and rub her foot moving slowly towards the top, reducing pressure as she move her hands back up. The Artist in Lilynette mind was taking over, she treat the Raikage foot like it was a fragile art piece. "Where to start, well I never met my father, he abounded my mother before I was born, but I did saw a picture of him when I was a genin. "   Lilynette paused for a moment as she of way to destroy him."Anyway I don't even view him as a dad, he was donor and nothing more. Lilynette would countined to mention a few things about her dad that was unimportant, as a servant came out with Lilynette and Raikage's orders and placed their food on the table, but Lilynette didn't noticed as she countine talking.

'"Fast forward, when I was born my mother was happily married to a female ninja. My biological mother was an artist and free spirit. One of those make love not war types of woman.  My other mother was a battle harden jonin, more of the strong silent type who was a firm believer in Kunoichi ability, clearly under the impression that every Kunoichi should be able to care for themselves in combat since kunoichi face more dangers like being sold in slavery or being rape.. Also a fun fact is that my second mother was straight before m mom got to her." Lilynette would lightly laugh as she began continue to massage the heel of the Raikage's foot, getting rid of any tension she may had there. "Besides my ninja training, they have a more of hands-off approach of rising me. Let me figure out things for my own." As Lilynette continue talking about her mothers, she it seem like she was in her own little world. After few more minutes of excitedly talking about her mothers, Lilynette would glance up at the Raikage. "How were your parents like?"
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:57 pm

"It a good thing I'm an artist and a Sannin, any lesser man or woman would have their wallet consumed by you, I wonder what you will eat for desert. I never met a woman with an appetite like yours." Hiren grinned at her, it was a talent to eat as much as she could and still retain her sexy perfect form; she could feel Lilynette's eyes on her breasts, she used the sides of her arms to "squeeze" them as she leaned forward a little and looked into Lilynette's eyes. I have a very sweet tooth~ she snickered a little and then thought about Lilynette's comment about drinking- Hiren knew what kind of drinker she was, but what kind of drinker was Lilynette? Hiren was a flirty physical drunk, very naughty and perverted... but she was also a brawler, if someone upset her, she was likely to one-hit KO them with a metal fist.

Lilynette grabbed her playful foot and began to massage it, she had a strong grip and knew exactly where to touch to make it feel good, Mmm those hands are... nice.Hiren used her other foot to lift Lily's legs up int her lap from underneath the table, with the woman's feet in her lap, Hiren used her hands to massage Lily's feet as well; she wanted to give the woman the same pleasure and more that she was receiving. She ran her hands halfway up Lily's leg and then pressed down with the tips of her fingers and rank her hands down to the bottom of the foot and massages the tender center. Hiren wasn't an expert with feet, but she knew that massaging the feet while turned on could feel very good. And it was true, as Lily was massaging her feet, Hiren could feel herself getting hot and a little wet again.

She listened to Lily as the woman focused and began to talk about her family, her father seemed like a douchebag and someone Lily didn't want anything to do with... that was understandable. Her heart went out to the girl, growing up without a father could be very tough- she knew herself. I'm prepared for anything tonight, I just want to relax and have a good time with you. So drinking and talking about our families sounds like fun while we eat. Of course she would insist they wash their hands before they ate though, it would be quite inappropriate to eat their food right after massaging each other's feet. Even if they were super clean women.

Now it was her turn to tell Lily a bit about her own family, she let out a small pent up gasp first from having her feet massaged, she winked at Lily. Well, much like your own father; my dad was just a donor. There are very few males in my clan and they are pretty submissive, the females wear the pants and are quite dominant and aggressive. Their very sexual by nature and open to almost anything, one of the outcomes of having so few men in the clan. Supposedly my father was some drunk in our clan who was just used for impregnating my mother- I was born and raised by my other mother, the dominant one. I was raised by two women like you and both of them were already at least bi-sexual. Hiren was curious about Lilynette, apparently her mother had turned her other mother gay- Hiren wondered what Lily could do... blow her mind maybe? She hoped so.

She saw the movement out of the corner of her eye as the waitress and two other waiters approached with their food, they bowed respectfully to both women as they sat the food down and provided the drinks. I hope everything is satisfactory tonight, Lady Raikage. Please motion to use if you need anything else. Hiren nodded grateful to them, she would pick up the tab tonight- as the dominant one in this soon-to-be relationship, she had to assert herself as the provided. She released Lily's feet and winked at her after the waiters left, she stood up and put back on her shoes, she motioned for Lily to follow her to the bathroom. Let's go was our hands before we eat. She would walk slowly and just ahead of Lily as they would make their way to the bathroom, after entering the bathroom, she would wash her hands and make small talk wwith Lily about small details about her clan, such as the different levels of hardness in the body with the metals.

After washing her hands, she would dry them by suddenly wrapping Lily in her arms and grope her butt and rubbed her hands until they were dry. She gave the girl a couple playful kisses and allowed Lily to dry her hands as well before they went back to their table, Hiren had a little blush on her face. She would sit down and taste some of the food Mmm taste this, it tastes yummy~ She would take some of the dango off the stick and would hand feed Lily the very spicy food.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:41 pm

"I have a very sweet tooth~" Now Lilynette wasn't as perverted as the sexy busty lady in front of her but she thought she knew what the Raikage was referring to about her 'sweet tooth'.  Lilynette would gladly give the Raikage all the sweetness she could offer. Maybe become the Raikage favorite treat? Lilynette defiantly dream about having the talented tongue and mouth of the Raikage, touching her all over her body.  Lilynette would look back in the Raikage's eyes and grinned back at her. "I was hoping you would said that." Lilynette would snicker back as she watch the Raikage, squeeze her breasts, just when Lilynette though they couldn't get anymore amazing.

"Mmm those hands are... nice.'" Lilynette smile at the compliment, she was an artist despite her unsually looks, explosive temper and wild moods swings. One of the most important tools that any Artist has were there hands, Lilynette work with clay and knew how important it was to mold and shape the clay until it was perfect and she transfer that knowledge to her massage. It seem it was working well. Lilynette figured she would do this more often, the duties of being the Raikage was stressful and Lilynette figure that she could give the Raikage massages when she a particular stressful day or whenever the Raikage ask for one. It was a small romantic gesture that Lilynette hope she could do but she had to fight the Raikage first and prove herself worthy. Lilynette wasn't a planner, she works best by working on the fly. So for now she wouldn't worry about the fight.

Lilynette would gasp and leaned back in her seat, as she felt her feet being massage, she didn't ask for it and wasn't even expecting one, but she wouldn't make a fuss about it, the Raikage had talented hands herself. Lilynette would listen to the Raikage talked about her family. "Well it seem like the men in our lives were complete and utter failures. It no wonder we both have an attraction to women. I mean I still find men dateable but mostly for their tool. If woman could simulate that, I might just go full-blown lesbian."  Lilynette shrugged a bit, the men in the Kumo village need to man up.

Lilynette was ready to eat but she agreed with the Raikage, they should wash their hands before eating. Lilynette would take advantage of the Raikage walking in front of her, as she keep her eyes on her cute rear end. Lilynette remember that Raikage was she turn when she groped her butt, the next time they have a heated moment, Lilynette would make sure to give the Raikage's rear a good groping. As Lilynette was listening to the Raikage talking about the different levels of hardiness in her clan, Lilynette would make a few lewd jokes about the men in the Raikage hand before she told the Raikage more about her family and her life growing up. It was mostly stories of younger Lilynette blowing things up.

When Lilynette was about to washed her hands, she gasped and moaned as the Raikage just groped her butt without warning, Lilynette blushed as she forgot for that they were in public place, she hope her moan wasn't that loud. Lilynette also felt herself getting turn on once again. She really need to drink her lemonade and the sake. As Lilynette finished drying her hands, she paused for a moment when she got back to their table. Lilynette would give the Raikage a sly grinned as she took a seat right beside the Raikage. Lilynette didn't like the space in between them from earlier. "I hope you don't mind me closing the distance between us My Metal Maiden but I can't resisted the feel of silk like skin." Lilynette would proved her point by laying her head on the Raikage's shoulder and snuggled against it, blushing a bit . "Soft. How do you keep your skin so soft?" Lilynette would ask the Raikage before she was hand feed some spicy dango.

Lilynette leaned forward a bit and allowed the Raikage to feed her the spicy dango. A rather cute display that raise eyebrows and turn heads in the restaurant, two see two of the most powerful  kunoichi acting like a newly wed couple . Lilynette  didn't think about that the stares they were receiving as her foucs was solely on the Raikage. Liliynette first enjoyed the flavor of the spicy dango, just to regret her decision a moment later, as the spice roared in her mouth. Her eyes watered and her tongue felt like it caught fire, these dango were hotter than she thought. "Whew. This is some spicy dango!" In a means to calm the fire in her mouth, she grabbed the gourd sake, pour herself a glass and gulped it down, not even tasting it, before moving onto her pink lemonade and gulping that down as well. It didn't solve her issue, but it did lessen the burning sensation in her mouth. Lilynette quickly poured herself another cup of sake and gulp it down like eailer. Soon the fire in her mouth was put out and Lilynette panted a little as she look at the Raikage like nothing happen. "Thank you for the lovely dango, can I have some more?"
Lilynette would pour herself another glass of sake and take a small sip.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:16 pm

"Well it seem like the men in our lives were complete and utter failures. It no wonder we both have an attraction to women. I mean I still find men dateable but mostly for their tool. If woman could simulate that, I might just go full-blown lesbian."  Lilynette shrugged a bit, the men in the Kumo village need to man up. Hiren had to admit, that Lily was right somewhat- even in her clan, Hiren saw men as useful for tools.. only because they possessed something women really... really liked. Easily remedied however; probably not something highly considered or wanted to be considered... but the transformation jutsu could change genders as well- Maybe Hiren would trick and surprise Lily with this jutsu sometime and give her some much needed... male interaction. If that was seen as too weird, they could always consider spicing it up by adding a male, but Hiren was a fairly selfish girl with things she considered "hers" technically Lilynette didn't belong to her yet, but she had made her desire clear and Lily was happy with it. All they had to do now was fight and determine how strong Lily's determination was; fighting didn't really seem necessary, but it was important to Hiren. She didn't want to invest in something emotionally that would fall apart, especially with high amounts of stress involved.

Hiren considered Kumogakure "hers" being the Raikage and all, and she knew she had every right to view the village that way. It was her village to lead and protect. If anyone had claim over the village and its inhabitants, it was her. She returned from her deep though, Lily had taken up the seat in the booth right beside her, "I hope you don't mind me closing the distance between us My Metal Maiden but I can't resisted the feel of silk like skin."  "Soft. How do you keep your skin so soft?" Hiren liked the closeness, she actually wanted Lily to be in her office sitting in her lap reverse style while she dealt with official matters... maybe even go down on her beneath the desk as she listened to ambassadors talk about issues they were having with her village.. well.. maybe she would see if Lily liked that idea, it definitely turned Hiren on. She was just about to respond to Lily's question about her skin, but the spicy dangi had been too much for her dear tempered explosive artist... an interesting turn of events. Hiren had just assumed that Lily would be able to handle extremely spicy food because of her tough nature and unique chakra.

She smirked as Liliy downed two glasses of sake and a glass of lemonade, things were already progressing quickly and soon Hiren would know what kind of drinker Lily was. Despite the burning sensation and fighting the spiciness, Lily had enjoyed the display of affection and wanted some more- Hiren wasn't a cruel woman though, there were other ways to give affection while they ate. She poured herself a glass of sake and downed it in one gulp, she scooted closer to Lily in the seat and looked around a bit, luckily they were in a corner, properly placed so that the Raikage could have some privacy from the common folk. The couple had already drawn some attention with the hand feeding, but this was different and more subtle. Sitting very close to Lily, Hiren ran her hand down Lily's chest and planted her hand firmly on the inside of Lily's thigh; she pulled another piece of spicy dango chicken off the skewer and began to chew it as her fingers reached Lily's pantis. Maybe we should try a different approach to feeding you spicy food~

Hiren chewed on the dango for a couple seconds to get rid of most of the spice as her fingers found the crotch lining of Lilly's panties and began to rub the already wet pussy. Hiren leaned forward and kissed Lily as she used her hand to play with her, she used her tongue to mouth feed the woman the spicy food when it wasn't so spicy. They had their own kind of spice going on and it was very hot, Hiren wanted to see the cute embarrassed expression of Lily from pubic naughtiness, even if it was pretty concealed. Nothing but the kiss could be seen from above the table, but Hiren wondered how well Lily could hold a casual expression or repress pleasurable noises. Maybe in the morning I can show you exactly how I keep my skin so smooth. Your skin is really nice as well, I just want to lick you all over and taste you. After emphasizing "taste you" Hiren removed her fingers from between Lily's legs and looked at Lily as she stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them, smiling with delight as she tasted the woman's juices. Mmmm~ I think I know what I want for desert~

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Now Lilynette felt like she need to defend herself, she could handle spicy foods very well, she even order spicy nuggets for her meal, Lilynette just put up an act for the Raikage just to get a good laugh out of her, yes that was Lilynette train of thought, it was all an act! Lilynette would tell herself that. She was about to speak until she felt the Raikage's place her hand on her ample chest, moving her hands downward, tracing the curves that Lilynette had. "Maybe we should try a different approach to feeding you spicy food~" Lilynette curiosity was peaked when the Raikage said that, what other way could she been feed the spicy dango. The way that she fed her spicy dango was as good as it gets, the only other way Lilynette could be imaged being fed spicy dango was if the Raikage forcing it down her thoart, and that didn't sound appealing to Lilynette.

Before she could question what the Raikage was planning to do, she felt the Raikage's hand firmly inside her thigh, Lilynette had a confused look on her face but she didn't said anything as she watch the Raikage eat the dingo off the stick, even eating made the Raikage sexy. Lilynette could feel the Raikage's fingers getting close to her wet pussy, be Lilynette could protest, the Raikage had her lips on her's. Lilynette was getting hotter and it wasn't because of the dango, Lilynette could feel her self getting wetter as the Raikage play with her. Lilynette wanted to moan out in pleasure but she couldn't or risk drawing the attention of the other customers. Lilynette wasn't a quiet person when turn on, if the bath house prove anything. Lilynette suppress her moans, only letting out a few pleasureable gasps that was quiet down by the heated Kiss she was sharing with her Raikage. Sure they weren't an official couple but Lilynette consider herself belonging to the Raikage. As Lilynette was getting closer to her release, she kiss the Raikage with greater passion. Using their kiss to kept herself from moaning.

Once the kiss ended, Lilynette had a huge grin on her face as she was panting lightly. It was defiantly getting hot in here, she felt even more attract to the Raikage."It a good thing I was wearing a skirt" Lilynette easily fought off the urge to blush, since she didn't want to draw too much attention to herself and as Lilynette look around, it seem like no one noticed Lilynette under the table 'explosion'. Lilynette would pour herself another glass of sake and drink it down as she watch the Raikage suck on fingers, Lilynette wanted those lips on something else. "Mmmm~ I think I know what I want for desert~" Lilynette finished her foruth cup of sake as she leaned forward to kiss the Raikage, wanting to taste herself as well, Lilynette would kiss the Raikage passionately before she pull back and look into her eyes, Lilynette would lick her lips and smile. "Please eat as much as desert as you want, I'm offering an all you can eat special~" Lilynette would whisper in seductive tone as she nibble on the Raikage's ear and placed her hands on the Raikage's ample clothed breasts and began to rub them, unlike the Raikage...Lilynette wasn't as subtle with her wants. Lilynette knew that anyone could be watching her at the moment and it didn't phase her.

Lilynette wonder why she was getting so heated for, was it the risk of getting caught that turn her on? Maybe it was that see want people to see her, want people to see that she was Raikage's woman and no one else? Maybe it was something in the dango? For whatever reason, Lilynette knew she had to control herself but the Raikage was making it difficult for her. Quickly Lilynette thought of way to get her mind away from this thinking. "How about a drinking contest? I already drank four cups of sake compare to your pathetic one cup." Yes, what a brilliant idea Lilynette had, she though that drinking would help her clam down her sex drive. Too bad she didn't knew what type of drunk the Raikage was or she might have suggestion something else.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:22 pm

"It a good thing I was wearing a skirt" Hiren grinned at Lily's naughty reasoning, the more Hiren was with this woman, the more and more she wanted her and to make her her own. Lily seemed equally pleased and lustful with the turn of events and even gave her permission to eat as much "desert" as she wanted; Hiren was half-tempted to skip the meal and go down on Lily right then and there. Underneath the table would have been so arousing and publicly stimulating, she almost did but noticed Lily take another couple glasses of Sake. She was about to make a joke about taking advantage of her sexy companion if she drank too much.. but Lily kissed her passionately and began to grope and rub Hiren's breasts and nibbled on her ear. Now Hiren was getting wet and she cooed quietly and gasped a little as Lily played with her large breasts.

Hiren wasn't really afraid of public sex or playfulness, but she had to keep an appropriate appearance as the kage of the village. She unzipped her kage robes slightly from the top and took Lily's hand and placed it inside her bra, she smiled lewdly at Lily and kissed her again and bit her bottom lip playfully. She reached back down and began to briskly rub Lily's pussy again as Lily rubbed her breasts, she used her tongue to enter Lily's mouth forcefully and suppressed a few of her own moans as in between her legs was getting really wet. Lily pulled away and seemed to be thinking for a moment, Hiren stopped playing with her pussy and went to licking her fingers again, "How about a drinking contest? I already drank four cups of sake compare to your pathetic one cup." A drinking contest huh? That was a fun idea, Hiren nodded and took Lily's cup and poured two full cups of sake and then gulped them both down without breathing. She set the last cup down with a pleased sigh and a slightly drunk buzz on her face.

Mmmm~ Trying to have a drinking contest with me huh? Bring it on baby~ Hiren poured two more glasses and downed both of them and then pushed the cups towards Lily with a sly grin. She wanted to get Lily drunk and see what kid of drinker she was and then take the girl back to her place.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:21 am

"Mmmm~ Trying to have a drinking contest with me huh? Bring it on baby~" Lilynette simply grinned back at the sexy Raikage after she accepted her challenge, this should interesting Lilynette was in amusement as she watch The Raikage drink two glass of sake like it was nothing, if fact she did so without even breathing, that was something that not even Lilynette could do. "Don't underestimate my Metal Maiden, I'm not a light weight if that what your thinking, dear! I drink you under the table girl." Her clan temper was flaring up a bit, she could be competitive when she wants. Lilynette would pick up both both cups of sake and drank them down quite easily, although she still had to breath while doing it, Lilynette playfully stick her tongue at the Raikage before she refill both of her cups, and gulped them down. Lilynette would slam both glasses on the table as she shook her head. This wasn't going to lose this contest if she could help it. "That some good sake. Let see how much you can handle. Girlfirend" Lilynette refill the cups and pushed the cups towards the Raikage with a confident smirk, with Lilynette having eight cups of sake compare to the Raikage two she was feeling of the effects of the Sake harder. Lilynette already had a buzz look on her face, as she pulled on the collar of her shirt as if she was hot. Lilynette quietly growl as she nearly rip off her top but she still had some intelligence within her, and manage to stop herself before she lost her revealing top. Letting out a frustrated sign, Lilynette look like she was about to say something but she sudden stop as she rub her head. It seem like being drunk causes her to forget things.

"Oh wait now I remember, why is it so hot in here. Can't you bastards turn the heat off?" Lilynette angrily shouted out, causing a few people to look at her confusedly but with single glare, Lilynette quickly made them go back the tasks their were doing before hand. The temperate  inside the place was just fine, it wasn't too cold nor too hot. But for some reason, Lilynette felt hot as she look at her Raikage and shyly smile at her suddenly. "Don't pass out on me, I still want you to ravage me. Uh? ....Please?" This time Lilynette would talk in low and timid whisper so that only the Raikage could hear her. Well now the Raikage know that a drunk Lilynette was a forgetful person that had mood swings much more frequently. And then just like that Lilynette would blink as if nothing happen. "I'm going to beat you, My Metal Maiden!" Lilynette slammed her fist onto the table and stare at the Raikage and the cups of Sake with determined look that she had on earlier.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:50 am

Hiren could see the buzzed look on Lily's face and watched in mixed amusement and curiosity as the woman gulped down more sake. "That some good sake. Let see how much you can handle. Girlfirend" Hiren smirked at her, she grabbed the two cups together and downed them as if they were one glass; she let out a sigh of relief from feeling the fiery liquid wash down her throat. Not satisfied and wanting to impress Lily, Hiren grabbed the sake gourd and began to chug the sake like it was soda.

She sat the ourd down, now almost empty... and good thing too, Lily was feeling the effects from her eight glasses and her clans temper was starting to show. After the woman had yelled at the people, she had sat back down and seemed to be a bit carefree and forgetful. Hiren wrapped an arm around her waist and smiled at her lewdly, I think we've both had enough sake, my head feels a little light and I'm all hot and bothered. She took one of Lily's hands and placed it inside her own kage robes, down she guided the hand to her panties. She guided lily's fingers to pull the panties aside and feel the wetness that was building up, Let's finish our food here and head back to my place... you wouldn't want to keep your raikage waited for what she really wants... would you?

Hiren was in a very naughty mood now, drinking sake brought out the lewd and dirty-minded side of her. Being a very touchy and feisty drunk, it was only natural she would let Lily touch her sweet spot.. but she wouldn't let her taste it, yet. She moaned as she let Lily play with her for a little bit and then grabbed Lily's hand as she brought it up, she sucked her own juices off the woman's fingers and then winked at her, You can't have desert until you finish your food~ She winked at the girl and kissed her lightly on the lips to tease her. Then Hiren half-focused on her own food as she scarfed it all down and still managed to play with Lily a little. She reached into the frustrating revealing shirt and began to grope her breasts in public as she finished the last of her food and stood up, All done~ Let's go to my place now, I need desert and I need to punish my Sannin for drinking her sake too fast and getting drunk~

It seemed Lily wasn't an expert at drinking, but she was gifted- Hiren would teach her the trick is to moderate how quickly you drink sake, not just the large amounts all at once. She would lead Lily out of the building after paying for the meal herself, she wanted to show Lily that Hiren was the dominant one in the relationship and willing to provide for Lily's wants and needs. Very much and more in the same way Lily wanted to fulfil Hiren's wants and needs. They would walk together, hand-in-hand down the street, laughing and joking a bit about lewd things and funny stories they had heard recently.

Then hey arrived at Hiren's place, it was a medium-sized home not too far away from the Kage office, but it was large and comfortable still, lavishly decorated with the finest furniture. Once inside the door to the house, Hiren unzipped her kage robe and tossed it to the side, to reveal her nearly naked form, still clothes in her wet panties and bra, she motioned with her finger to Lily so she would follow as Hiren stepped backwards, through the kitched, into the livingroom and finally into Hiren's bedroom. She would stop just short of the bed and patted it firmly before Lily. This is my bed, no one has ever shared it with me before. You are my first to be in my house and spending the night with, so make tonight very memorable for me~ She winked at lily again and chuckled.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilynette Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:37 pm

"I think we've both had enough sake, my head feels a little light and I'm all hot and bothered." Now of course due to clan pride and her stubborn altitude she didn't said it out loud by she was glad that the Raikage suggest that they stop drinking, Lilynette after watching the Raikage drink down all that sake like it was nothing, she knew that she lost right there and then. If she had would have gotten some more sake, she might have passed out right there and then. A bit embarrassing for someone like her. "You just didn't want to lose to me." Lilynette groaned when she lean on the Raikage, but that lewd smile the Raikage had. She didn't want to disappointed her, even if Lilynette felt like someone was hitting her head with a giant hammer over and over again. She mentally chew herself out for drinking, she knew that things could have gotten a lot more heated.

Lilynette glared at the Raikage, in her drunken state it was hard to tell if the glare was playful or not, and still the glare lost some it edge anyway. "Right. Your just like a parent, eat your fruits and veggies before you getting to the good stuff." Lilynette did let her mind wander a bit, she wonder how Hiren's parents look like. Wouldn't that be a interesting thing to said, 'Hey I had sex with the Raikage's parents'. With a small smile, Lilynette kissed Hiren back and began to eat her food, but with her breasts being grope and played with it, her focus was divide but she manage to keep her noise level low, she was in public after all. The walk to the Raikage's home was lovely and enjoyable. Something that she wouldn't mind doing more often.

"This is my bed, no one has ever shared it with me before. You are my first to be in my house and spending the night with, so make tonight very memorable for me~" Lilynette did had somewhat of shocked expression on her face, she would figure that the Raikage would have brought more women here. So knowing that she was the first made her feel honored and excited. "Well I do my best to fulfill that request of yours. My Metal Maiden" After saying that would remove her skirt and shirt and toss it to the floor, as she debated on talking off her undergarments, it didn't long as she decided to keep them on. Lilynette then held both of the Raikage's hand as she pulled them both down on the bed with the Raikage laying on top of her. Lilynette the began to kiss Raikage, this Kiss was more lustful than the kisses they shared already, while she was kissing Raikage. (If she allowed it). Lilynette would began to play with her own breast, moaning a bit into the kissed. Her drunk mind made it hard to think out her actions but she figure that natural instincts would take over for her from this point.
Lilynette
Lilynette
Sannin

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Lily was such a cute girl, having small tempers over little things and yet being sexy enough to get away with it; still, Hiren was no pushover... and she usually always got what she wanted. Mostly as the Drainage, but her disposition and fame in the village made the villagers happy with her form of tyranny, her 'iron grasp' time for dessert ~ she said lewdly as she watched Lily take off her shirt and skirt, Hiren would follow her motion and remove her own kage robes. She would have taken off her undergarments too, but Lily had left hers on... they could takethem off of each other during sex.

She was pulled oon top of Lily after the girl promised to do her best, she smiled down at the woman and leaned into the kiss as she leaned over on top of Lily. They kissed passionately and Lily began to play with her own breasts through her bra. Without breaking the kiss, Hiren took one of Lily's hands and placed them between Hiren's legs, she would let Lily do what she wanted to her for now and see how well the girl was. If you want to taste me, your going to have to work and beg for it she smiled playfully as she pulled Lily's bra down to reveal her hard nipppes, Hiren kisses and began to suck on Lily's breasts while her tongue down danced on and tickled her nipples. She continued to suck on Lily's breasts as she let the woman play with her pussy.

Raikage
Raikage

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down