Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 3-26

Akiyo
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 4-62

VALKYRIE
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
The Seikage arrives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

The Seikage arrives

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Seikage arrives - Page 2 Empty Re: The Seikage arrives

Post by Rogue Akiyo Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:41 pm

The kage and Tano soon walked away from the group, this taking some weight off of Akiyo's chest. She had intended on talking to the Seikage alone, but it seems the Sannin was going to be sticking around. She signed as things were going according to plan, and avoided conflict for the moment. Akiyo already had a feeling the kage was onto what she was doing, so there wouldn't be much need to continue lying to him. "You have some questions for me don't you? Well I have some for you to.... She paused for a moment. Then a friendly grin came to her face. "When did you figure it out?" she would ask.

She only assumed he knew she really wasn't from this village. If he did know, she'd simply rub the back of her head before speaking, "Annnnnd you're probably wondering who I am...well to put it simply. I'm called The Art Princess." She'd say. However he hadn't figured it out, she would just motion her hand, negating the question. Whatever the outcome Akiyo would still ask, You're giving away weapons, how come?"
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 14

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 18
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Missing

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:21 pm

He nodded to the Raikage, slighty pissed off that they didn't trust him. He sighed as he pointed to the worker. "Just give the kid a sword. It will work all the same." He moved away from the Sannin a bit so he wouldn't hear. "I knew as soon as the Raikage asked who you were. No genin gets away with that one." He chuckled slightly. "The Art Princess, eh?" He smiled inwardly. "I'm giving out weapons to maintain peace and prosperity between my nation and those and this continent." He smiles and stretches. "So what would you like, even if the Raikage probably wouldn't appreciate me giving you a present."
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Ryo : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikage Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Hiren walked slowly as she listened to Tano give her leaving greetings to the Seikage, from the way things had gone recently; the Seikage would probably be frustrated by the suspicion. It couldn't be helped though, tension between the nations was always there and it was Hiren's duty to even monitor their closest of allies. Still, she appreciated the Seikage coming to her village and giving gifts of friendship. She would have to return the favor in some way, probably a formal meeting in his village and see how she could help their village relations. "Pretty idiotic of you Lady Hiren to let all of that go so easily, but I guess if he's actually no threat we can benefit from an alliance of sorts. Although, he does seem as much a man of dominion & power as you are. So if you actually intend to get something out of him, I take it you're ready to submit if necessary? It is not like you, but given your undying love for the village, spreading your legs or degrading yourself when power and your words proves ineffective is something I see you doing."

Hiren laughed loudly at Tano's blunt opinion and matched her pace with the beautiful woman walking beside her. Hardly Tano-chan~ My heart is for the people of my village and spreading my legs is for people I consider worthy of sharing my... soft side. She snickered at the soft joke, it was an indirect reference to her metal body. While I do understand the importance of having alliances, I would never submit to anyone and neither should I. If I have to submit to anyone, my village would rise up and defend their Raikage. Me submitting to another, especially from another village would be the ultimate form of disrespect for my village. A subtle rage showed in her eyes at the thought, but she wouldn't lash out or say anything retortful, she knew Tano was a blunt woman and Hiren respected her for it.

She poked Tano in the ticklish ribs as she directed the woman towards her office, If I wanted to get anything out of the Seikage, it would be in an official and business way. Nothing more. Besides, you're the only person I want to spread my legs for right now. She winked again at Tano and placed a hand on her butt as a shinobi opened the doors to the Kage office and allowed entrance for the Raikage and Tano. They would go up the stairs and down the long hallway to her private office. Hiren would open the door for Tano and motion for her to enter first.

Raikage
Raikage

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 23
Character Village: Kumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:57 pm

yosuke seeing the look on koi's face as she watches lady hiren leave,like a slightly more relaxed pose,yet as she turns back to the seikage and yosuke she sighed as if some thing was still amiss.then yosuke thinks back lord zap had made a remark just a little  before about speaking to koi after the raikage leaves.

Was she at unease about me or the seikage yosuke thinks to himself,not about to let some one read him as he just did to kio,he calms and relaxes his body and mind.

Lord zap if you still wish to speak to koi i will be waiting for you at the ramon shop next to your cart,i will ask that you stay ware i may see you thou my job is to guard you while you stay in our village and i cant do so if you stray to far,i will try not to hinder your duelings while in town.

You kio after talking to lord zap here do not forget to report the raikage about your resent task.Then bows respectfully to the Seikage,and makes his way  to the ramon shop.he tugs at the rap strap across his shoulder leaning slightly to make the puppet upon his back to seem lighter.as he comes to the noodle stand he takes a seat at the counter,orders one bowl or beef flavored noodles giving the two space to talk,yet still able to watch over zap.and to read koi's body  as she speaks to zap.it was his job after all to be alert to any one near the seikage,no one would think it strange being given an order to do so.

Last edited by Yosuke on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling :])
Yosuke
Yosuke
Academy Student

Ryo : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanoshisa Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Hearing the woman say that, a smile crossed Tanoshisa's face. A intrigued and proud smile. Of course the red head would say something like that. The woman was indeed everything Tanoshisa liked to see in her leader. She wasn't entirely sure whether the woman would actually keep to her word when a situation presented itself where she had no option but to submit, "That confidence makes you ignorant. It will be put to the test someday," she said, then chuckled before she continue, "I myself admit I would like to see how you would do when your willpower is tested. Whether you'll keep to those words or submit like a battered dog in human skin."

She paused the conversation a bit once they reached the entrance to the office and the presence of someone else. Her blood crawled against the poke at her waist, and she gave Hiren a half frown, half glare cause of the suddenness of the action and the words that followed. She kept silent to the remark now that they were around someone else, but of course, Hiren wasn't so subtle. Tanoshisa was a woman of composure and was usually the one doing naughty acts like those, but having her butt touch in the presence of the guard was enough to make her redden faintly.

As she walked, she could feel the guard watching them, Hiren's hand on her bubbly butt. She once more barely wait until they were out of earshot before she rekindled the conversation. "Subtlety isn't your strong suite as usual Mistress. It is amazing that you can think about sex when you have a possible infamous guest in our midst." She chortled and then stepped into the office as she was granted way, thanking Hiren as she did. She placed her prized needle launcher wherever she could, but she herself didn't sit as she continued. "Now what would lord Seikage think if he were to find out you left him in order to get one of your hunter-nin because you can't control your libido. The rest of the village know you well enough to know that you have little humiliation to the point that I question your dignity entirely but I thought for sure you were intent on maintaining a good leader image in his eyes, or rather you should."
Tanoshisa
Tanoshisa
Academy Student

Ryo : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:13 pm

She wasn't shocked that the Seikage caught in to her so quickly. Though it was the fact he still offered her a weapon. The kindness he was showing was something Akiyo wasn't going to forget as she spoke, Well one of my specialties is genjutsu ya see. With my other ninjutsu I don't have much use for a weapon I can already draw. If you have anything sound based, or produces sound for my genjutsu, that'd be cool. She told him.

The Sannin that was suppose to see to the Seikage has offered to give then time to speak with eachother. He bluntly told Akiyo what to do after she was done speaking. When he left she simply said, "Tough guys like that die early, like I'd take orders from him." She giggled. She was breathing easy, and twirled the senbon around in her mouth. Even though he'd left, there was a feeling of still being watched.

"Ya see my actual name is Akiyo. Eh I figured you may as well know. It's to much work to keep lying, and Mr. tough guy over there that's starring us down looks like trouble. Especially for someone like me, ya know being a rogue and all." She shrugged. "Then again, I'm no criminal so I wonder." She said. The short girl sitting down with her legs crossed.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:25 pm

He chuckles as he listens to the entirety of Akiyo's speech. "Don't worry about him. If you need the village, I'll take care of it. Now, I must ask, would you prefer a flute or another type of musical instrument?" He looks over towards the sannin that lay just beyond the view of the little girl. "And if you need to leave the village just after this, let me know. I'll have a bit of fun." He smiles and chuckles a bit as the swirls in his blue eyes become more prominent.

OOC: Eye: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Eye-of-demon-wolf-82718716

OOC 2: Val, Hiren, move to the next thread, it will be me, Akiyo and Yosuke now.
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Akiyo Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:36 am

"I have a flute, though sometimes it's not effective enough. I'd need something else to make produce sound." She then to looked at the Sannin. "I also planned on skipping out of here, so what do you mean fun?" she'd ask. She wasn't sure what the Seikage had planned but it she wasn't really too concerned. Akiyo had done everything she needed in the village as of now, so it was only necessary for her to leave.

She was still amazed at the kindness the Seikage showed. Rather than reporting her to the Raikage, he instead had offered her a weapon.
Rogue Akiyo
Rogue Akiyo
Missin' Ninja

Shinobi Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm

He smiled as she wondered what kind of fun he would have. "Well, we will soon see. A flute is one of the more prominent weapons. Did you have another instrument in mind? Otherwise I can see about a more improved flute." He chuckled, wondering whether she would trust him on the fun aspect of this.
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2