Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Hiren Hagane 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Hiren Hagane 3-26

Akiyo
Hiren Hagane 4-62

VALKYRIE
Hiren Hagane Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Hiren Hagane I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Hiren Hagane I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Hiren Hagane I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Hiren Hagane I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Hiren Hagane I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Hiren Hagane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Hiren Hagane I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Hiren Hagane I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Hiren Hagane I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Hiren Hagane

2 posters

Go down

Hiren Hagane Empty Hiren Hagane

Post by Raikage Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:58 am

[Hiren Hagane]

Character Age :: 23
Character Gender :: Female
Character Village :: Kumogakure
Character Rank :: Raikage

Character Appearance ::
Looks:
Height :: 5'8''
Weight :: 180lbs(heavy because of metal deposits)
Waist :: 75cm
Hips :: 85cm
Bust :: 44DD

Character Personality ::
Hiren is a usually cold-logic person, always thinking of a means to benefit her village before benefitting herself; that is not to say she doesn't have her own personal side though. She is actually quite the pervert but keeps that hidden from the public view; she has to keep a professional appearance after all. Despite being a redhead, she has basically no temper, she can get upset and is quite volatile when angered- but she doesn't get upset easily; mostly she shrugs off insults because they mean nothing to her.

She has a quick intelligence but pretends to be less smart in front of those who seem to think they can take advantage of her or the situations. She has a thing for sweets, mostly chocolate sticks; she also liked spicy dango- she can often be found with a skewer stick in her mouth from a dango she has just finished.

Of preferences, Hiren prefers women, being raised in a clan with almost all women, seeing women as best friends and potential mates as one and the same. She is a very dominant type of person and cares very little for pretending to be submissive, especially to males. She isn't sexist, but the idea of men being lesser was instilled in her mind from a young age and she is trying to overcome that subtle thinking.

Hagane
Clan/Bloodline Name :: Hagane
Clan/Bloodline Description ::
Spoiler:

Jutsu/Equipment
Jutsu Affinity :: Kinton, Raiton, Katon
Jutsu Specialty ::Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Nintaijutsu & Kinjutsu
Jutsu Techniques ::
Pre-learned:
D Rank:

C Rank:

B Rank:

A Rank:

S Rank:

Character Equipment :: Basic ninja tools- kunai, shurriken, exploding tags

Miscellaneous
Character History ::
Spoiler:

Clan/Bloodline History ::
Spoiler:

Roleplaying Sample ::
It was an average day, a day filled with paperwork and important visits- visits from other villagers such the small surrounding areas near Kumogakure. Mostly those visits were casual visits, because none of those small villages held enough power to demand "respect" from Kumogakure- but Hiren based her actions on principle. Honor, respect and honesty. Hiren was an honorable person and would respect anyone like they respected her: even if the small villages around Kumogakure lacked any real power, profit or threat- Hirne would still treat them like a proper ambassador from the larger villages like Konohagakure or Iwagaure.

Her ability to make the lowly villages feel important, was important to her- she took every step and precaution to ensure her village came first and was well "backed" by other villages, no matter how small. Simply placing her village first, did not mean she shorted others; rather, she sometimes helped them above and beyond what the smaller villages asked to ensure that her own village would have the resources and manpower if necessary at any moment's notice. Have all the small village's ambassadors made their appearance today? I feel like we are short on at least one. Please double check the roster for me.

An assistant nearby her desk flipped through a manifest, a roster full of names, villages, dates, times and events- today she was focusing on strengthening the bonds with the villages around her village- she did not want any unpleasant surprises so close to her own village's border. She had taken the position of Raikage only recently after the deceased previous Raikage... and she was determined to do a better job than he had. The previous Raikage ruled Kumogakure with an iron fist( oh the irony) and did little about the surrounding "meaningless" smaller villages. In this area, Hiren governed Kumagakure differently- she had made the rules clear and her intent as Rakage- she promised the people she would lead them to peaceful days where they could relax without worry, where they could work and be prosperous and have plenty to eat.

Hiren still remembered several years where the village had little to eat, the war had caused quite the shortage in food and was just now becoming tolerable again. Hiren tapped her fingers on her kage's had that sat idly on her desk for grand display as she waited for the assistant to tell her if she had missed anyone. Raikage-sama, it seems the last ambassador from our closest small village hasn't made it.

Hiren snapped her fingers and two ANBu appeared in the room, kneeling in front of her desk with their masks covering their faces, they awaited her orders silently, Go with my assistant here and find the last Ambassador that is on my schedule. I won't be leaving the office today until I talk to the man.

The ANBU nodded and followed Hiren's assistant out the large metal double doors that lead to her office; they returned a short time later with a bloody and bruised man. There was some blood on one of the ANBU's uniform and Hiren gave him an inquiring look. Her assistant helped the man into a seat and began to treat his wounds(It was nice to have an Ijutsu assistant) The ANBU reported in, The man was being beaten up by a couple of thugs- apparently they knew what village he was from and wanted the man to be roughed up. Your assistant intervened and was almost attacked by one of the thugs, so he was "silenced" No other thugs resisted and protested after that.

Hiren nodded to the ANBU thankfully, while she could be compassionate and understanding, she would not tolerate needless violence and had no sympathy for those who picked on the weak... especially in large groups. If her ANBU had killed anyone, they had her full permission and approval. She had taken the time ti discuss with her ANBU and Jounin individually and let them all know her desires, intent and plan for the village & what their roles were to be in the next few decades.

After the man was healed and cleaned up a bit, he was finally able to turn his attention to the Raikage- he attempted to stand up straight and resume an impressive facial gesture. She waved him down and asked him to sit, It seems that hostility in your village was much more than I expected, I should have listened to your counsel in your official letter and brought some guards. Hiren had to agree with him, despite his predicament, if he had listened to her and brought bodyguards, he wouldn't have a bruised face or sore ribs right now. Hell, he was lucky to be alive.

Let's put that behind us, sir. Neither of our villages want any tension right now, we can alter how our people interact if we work together and benefit from a mutual relationship. Now then, let's discuss your farming land and how my people can help you produce more vegetation to end these times of food scarcity. She wouldn't let the man brood on being beaten up in her village, it was his fault after all- instead she focused his attention of improving their village's relations rather than completely abolishing the idea.
{END}
Alternate Characters :: N/A

Raikage
Raikage

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 23
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Kumo

Back to top Go down

Hiren Hagane Empty Re: Hiren Hagane

Post by Rogue Akiyo Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:40 am