Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Noriaki Usagi (Done) 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Noriaki Usagi (Done) 3-26

Akiyo
Noriaki Usagi (Done) 4-62

VALKYRIE
Noriaki Usagi (Done) Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Noriaki Usagi (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Noriaki Usagi (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Noriaki Usagi (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Noriaki Usagi (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Noriaki Usagi (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Noriaki Usagi (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Noriaki Usagi (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Noriaki Usagi (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Noriaki Usagi (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Noriaki Usagi (Done)

2 posters

Go down

Noriaki Usagi (Done) Empty Noriaki Usagi (Done)

Post by Noriaki Usagi Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Noriaki Usagi
Character Age ::34
Character Gender ::Male
Character Village ::Konohagakure
Character Rank ::S-Rank(Nukenin)

Character Appearance ::
Looks:

Character Personality ::Sarcasm is Noriaki's strong point as he always likes to make a scene so to speak, and if it ain't a scene then it's a playable game that others seem to think is a serious situation. Deception is something that Noriaki value's highly which got him to where he is in the books. He uses this deception behind a mask of a sinister smile and a supposedly 'friendly' demeanor. When no one is around he likes to wreak untold havoc to sate what seems to be a destructive need to see lives vanish as well as cities.
Noriaki usually keeps to himself, and doesn't reveal much to anyone; but to those who snoop too much can create a price on their head. Noriaki will not hesitate to kill those who ask too many questions; but would be so kind as to give them a fair warning only once before taking action. Noriaki also weilds a demanding attitude, demanding nothing more than loyalty from those who would choose to follow behind him.

Clan/Bloodline
Clan/Bloodline Name ::The Life Stealers
Clan/Bloodline Description ::The Life Stealers (Though it is really just a title given to people who have encountered them.) Are now all but one. They were once a thriving clan of whom carried out night assassination's. Known for their skill with a bow they fast became legendary amongst the many clans of Konohagakure. Even throughout the other great nations. Most were seen as noble and trust worthy; as well as ruthless; however others were seen as relentless, and merciless which ended in lots of innocent lives being lost. Most of them are all purple haired, and purple eyed people. A majority of them all have long hair; as well as young looking features.

Jutsu/Equipment
Jutsu Affinity ::Fūton, Suiton, Raiton
Jutsu Speciality ::Kinjutsu, Medical Ninjutsu, Ninjutsu, Sensory
Jutsu Techniques ::

Character Equipment ::

Miscellaneous
Character History ::The Usagi clan whom mostly roamed in the wee hours of the night time were all known for their legendary prowess with a bow and arrow. Most said their arrows moved with a blur, that no one ever heard or saw them coming. Cities razed to the ground without fuss or retaliation. Noriaki of whom was son of one of the members was taught in the ways of a bow and arrow, how to use it close quarters; and long range. Noriaki as a child was always someone who played sarcasm on any and everyone innocently which hid his intentions behind that smile he had. As time progressed he began to build his arm strength, and leg strength; as well as his speed on foot. Precision an accuracy of course the most important of their training. It was said that an Usagi arrowman could hit the wings off of a crow three miles out; and with relatively clean effect. Noriaki witnessed this on a day out and saw that the crow did not bleed due to the velocity of the arrow which generated enough heat to cauterize the wound; however the crow did die on contact with the ground.

Noriaki found himself amidst his fellow peers with a cocky smile; yet a 'friendly' attitude about it, trying to pump everyone up for the final exam. Noriaki ended up almost killing everyone he came up against due to his precision and accuracy he was able to keep up with those whom possessed great speed. In the finals it was a long and drawn out battle, Noriaki was down to a few arrows; yet was battered and bruised. His opponent down to his last few drops of chakra his body language made that obvious. Noriaki was known in the academy already for reserving his chakra and he had alot of it to go around. In the final moments his opponent decided to be tactical and use a jutsu that would hopefully distract Noriaki and he could get the winning blow. Noriaki was a very informational student he liked to cover every possible strategy his opponent could think of. Yet still when the final movements took place he still had a smile on his face, a smug smile of confidence; but behind that smile was nothing but a lust to put this boy down for good. When the boy decided to move in just close enough Noriaki spun and brought and arrow up and through his bi-cep; and almost as quick made an arrow of fire which when shot burned the boy severely.

Noriaki graduated at the top of his class as a genin; and went on to preform missions with his fellow team members and sensei. His sensei of whom cared for the three of them very much was concerned most about Noriaki as every mission they went on that involved confrontation and ended in a fight always ended in Noriaki killing someone. To which the count was now up to 21 which was something to be very concerned about. Noriaki didn't fuss nor fret about it he simply smiled and always told his sensei, "I am just simply acting to protect myself, sensei." which was true; but Noriaki was always known for hiding his true nature as well. In truth Noriaki just wanted to watch the world burn and sit back to enjoy it. As the years progressed and he was promoted to chuunin one of the members on his team mysteriously vanished; to which he played the innocent and panicked role telling hi sensei that she went missing. Seeming as if his heart had been pounding and he had ran all the way to them to report this.  In truth he had killed her in cold blood and buried her body in the woods where she would never be found.

When he was a Jounin Noriaki vanished from the world, so did his former team member and sensei. To which he was found killing the both of them which turned him into a criminal, he had made it to the bingo books; and for years rose in the ranks to S-Rank becoming potentially more and more dangerous in the eyes of Konohagakure. Noriaki for the years he had gone missing had perfected his ability with a bow and arrow. Learning new jutsu's along the way as well as some that were more forbidden than others. He would come back later to have killed his whole clan in the night hours along with some guards which left him to be the last remaining Usagi alive.

Clan/Bloodline History ::

Roleplaying Sample ::The snow dressed the ground lightly in a powder and the smalle town of Shogo listened to the wind in its whistling assault on the town no one was about not even the dogs that seemed to always scamper around with the children as they played in the streets of this once active town, the buildings themselves seemed to be dressed not of only snow but of blood

The smell infact over took the town and for those who had seemed to be alive they were not out in the open it was like a warzone hit, Seiko who's senses led her hear only gave off the sounds of scuffling feet across the snow being dragged as if some small child was being dragged away from their mother, Nana-cho Nenbutsu rested on her left hip lightly as her head remained bowed the smell she had picked up from miles off and had long since smelled she had even remembered this town during her days of living it was quite peaceful, the people were nice even the retainers of dojo sword masters and lords were kind even the geisha whom loved the retainers as if they were the husbands of them but that was long since

Seiko had made her way a bit into the town before stopping something was coming and it was not a hollow but..it smelled like that of shinigami, they spoke with a demanding tone, "Lady Seiko, Former Captain of the Sixth Division we are here to kill you for your treatchery and treason against the gotei thirteen, Any last words?" Seiko turned to them her blind smoke tinted eyes landing on the last place she heard the voice and replied, "You should run boy, you don't have what it takes to slay me.." The voice was gentle but alarming at the same time, her tone was like cold steel as if all she lived for died and then she drew the cursed blade, Nana-cho Nenbutsu and assumed one of her styles, "Kogan Style: Nagare..." Nana-cho Nenbutsu was brought up behind her head near the back of her neck the upper half of her body turned with it and they made their assault, the blade from which she swung extended to the end of her fingers the handle gave her full distance and her speed was impeccable
The distance she made was unrivaled the first swing slicing through two men only moments after she assumed her stance again did they fall to the ground lifely, the next two men experienced a different style as she stood upright and straight her blade her hand coming infront of it like a fine point, "Shinsengumi Style: One Fang.." when they attacked she moved to the left of one of them and impaled him at the ribs breaking the bone and driving it right through the heart, blood from the wound paused for moments before it sprayed her body and dressed it in a color of crimson the other man, seeing that his fellow ally was blocking his patterns from her tried to take the opportunity to try and hack her down only to find that when he sliced through the dead ally she was behind him and impaled his heart, such speed was demonic like it was unheard of like she was that of a possessed woman

And now she turned to the last one left and he yelled frantically, "You're not a crippled you're a damned monster what are you!?" she approached him dragging her feet and bowing her head as the crimson dripped from the strands of her hair he was backing up, she didn't change styles it was all she needed for these dogs, before he knew it he was impaled she had somehow gotten to him before he could make his escape and she spoke, "Was it you who destroyed this town, answer.." He Spoke as blood seemed to spew from his mouth in his attempt to catch his breath and speak, "Y-y-yes.." She had hit the heart but was somehow keeping him alive that was until he answered, with Nana-cho Nenbutsu in hand she twisted the blade and caused his heart to pop there he laid lifeless, raising up her blade she slapped it against the air and the blood dressed the powdered snow in a long thin line before sheathing it and shuffling else where.

Alternate Characters ::

Last edited by Noriaki Usagi on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noriaki Usagi
Noriaki Usagi
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: N/A
Character Gender:
Character Village:

Back to top Go down

Noriaki Usagi (Done) Empty Re: Noriaki Usagi (Done)

Post by Daisuke Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:15 am

Is this actually Done? No Affinity? No Speciality? I see that you've created a clan but there's no mention of it in the 'Clan/Section' of this application, Also do you not plan on starting with any jutsu at all?
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male
Character Village: Kumo

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Noriaki Usagi Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:06 am

I was planning to do my jutsu today as i had to be to bed early last night
Noriaki Usagi
Noriaki Usagi
Missin' Ninja

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: N/A
Character Gender:
Character Village:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisuke Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:22 am

Ah okay, just let us know once you're fully done then :]
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male
Character Village: Kumo

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum