Naruto: Blind Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blind Future Staff
[Admin(s)]
Daisuke
Yo, and other letters for this title. 1-69

[Global Mod(s)]
Zap Fosho
Yo, and other letters for this title. 3-26

Akiyo
Yo, and other letters for this title. 4-62

VALKYRIE
Yo, and other letters for this title. Ii9ZQXA

[Mod(s)]
N/A
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:18 pm

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Naruto: Wake of Devastation
Yo, and other letters for this title. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 3:16 pm by Guest

» RESONANCE
Yo, and other letters for this title. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm by Guest

» CHOSEN AND SOULLESS; TVD, TO, SPN, BITTEN & MORE!
Yo, and other letters for this title. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:04 am by Guest

» Licentious Raikage [MA]
Yo, and other letters for this title. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 am by Raikage

» Aniplay, Bleach RP
Yo, and other letters for this title. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr
Yo, and other letters for this title. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» Steel Maiden's Beauty[MA]
Yo, and other letters for this title. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:57 pm by Raikage

» The Seikage arrives
Yo, and other letters for this title. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 1:20 pm by Zap Fosho

» An absence
Yo, and other letters for this title. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:30 pm by Zap Fosho

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Yo, and other letters for this title.

4 posters

Go down

Yo, and other letters for this title. Empty Yo, and other letters for this title.

Post by Yasumi Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:06 am

I thought I might as well make an introduction topic since it's rare for me to do that because it's a new site and, well, why not. Basically, I'm the supreme overlord that takes over stuff, and you will bow down before me. I'm Yasumi, and of course I go by other names, but Yasu or Mi is fine for now. Or Yasumi. Whatever works. Hopefully, I'll get on everyone's good side much, and pretty much enjoy myself around here.
Yasumi
Yasumi
Mizukage

Ryo : 0

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 41
Character Gender: Female
Character Village: Kiri

Back to top Go down

Yo, and other letters for this title. Empty Re: Yo, and other letters for this title.

Post by Daisuke Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:32 am

Welcome to the site there Mi. I'm more than sure you'll get on everyone's good side here, I mean it's not like you have delusions of being an overlord or anything, nah you don't seem the type XD Anyway enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions
Daisuke
Daisuke
Genin

Ryo : 17

Shinobi Sheet
Character Age: 13
Character Gender: Male
Character Village: Kumo

https://blindfuture.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Yo, and other letters for this title. Empty Re: Yo, and other letters for this title.

Post by V Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi. Yasu.mi.
V
V
Academy Student

Ryo : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Zap Fosho Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:25 pm

Well, I know who my first target is if I'm not in the same village......I mean welcome.....yea.....welcome....
Zap Fosho
Zap Fosho
Hokage

Ryo : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum